You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Multilayer Copper Areas and Solid Regions
602 6
tobalt 3 years ago
I would love to set Solid Regions and Copper Areas to be Multi-Layer. That would make the object appear on every layer. That would ease a lot to make matching Copper Areas across different layers or it would make No-Solid Regions just a single object instead of 4 or 6 object in multilayer boards... It would also solve the accidental misalignment of these objects when placing them manually. In short it would be a big quality of life improvement :) OR even better: offer a checklist for these Objects where the user can toggle every layer on/off that should contain the object.
Comments
andyfierman 3 years ago
@tobalt, +1
andreasbernhofer 3 years ago
While I do understand this for No-Solid regions, I'm not sure if it would do much for copper areas. Wouldn't you need them to be at least connected to different nets? You usually don't have a GND plane on every layer, right? If yes, this would also require a more complex view in the attributes panel. Trick for alignment: You can copy+paste one onto the same place and change the layer afterwards
tobalt 3 years ago
The use for Copper Areas is a little narrower indeed. My motivation was from Nosolid Regions, as you said. But I thought why not include Copper Areas in the suggestion, too. There are certainly some use cases for this.
andyfierman 3 years ago
@andreasbernhofer You may want the same copper area on several layers connected to the same nets and for additional thermal or electrical resistance reduction.
andreasbernhofer 3 years ago
@tobalt @andyfierman okay right, high current/thermal conductivity are good examples I didn't think of
bryan costanich 2 years ago
@usersupport: big +1 from me, too. This feature would be super useful.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice