You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Multiple Issues With Pro
300 6
James.Washer 1 year ago
I am having a lot of issues since moving to the Pro version of EasyEDA. Issue 1.     It seems to crash continously when opening projects - sometimes at 50%, sometimes at 75% (This has been mentioned by others) I think it must have crashed over 40 times for me today. Issue 2.     Alot of the library parts seem to be corrupt and cause faults within the schematic asking for the components to be deleted and insterted again. Sometimes this works, othertimes not. Sometimes saving the file, closing EasyEDA and opening it again and the parts are fine. Most infuriatingly though is when it is all fine, it saves, and you open it again and its complaining again! Issue 3.     I have had A LOT of issues with reuse blocks - I spent ages making some to make my life easier and more time efficient, and I have now spent all evening struggling to actually import any reuse blocks into my schematic (even simple ones with few components) whereby it starts to open the block - I see the loading bar flashing away as if its doing something - then after maybe 5 minutes it all jsut stops and there is no component to insert to the schematic. if I save the schematic at this point, and reopen it - sometimes the reuse block is in the tree on the left, but still not in the schematic. I have to delete it from the tree and try another 20 times and maybe then it will work. Issue 4.     The component search function is so bad, I have to use the LCSC website to find components and then type them in to find out if they are in stock. For example, if I want a 200Ohm resistor in a 402, in the standard version I can search 200Ohm R0402 and it find them - and it will display the resistance value against the results. I do the same on this verison and I get absolute rubbish. if I manage to get to the filter, then it seems like the filter doesnt actually update the results. There needs to be a way of filtering results properly and then organising them by what JLC actually have in stock. I'll update this topic with some pictures if it helps, but there seems to be some thing seriously wrong with the stability of Pro at the moment.
Comments
corradoskj 1 year ago
For two days I can't open 60% of my projects, they don't respond to any reports. They don't respond to the forum. I'm transferring what I can to another program right now.
jerrymailloux 1 year ago
Sad things is I've been using STD for about a year and I've not had any major issues.
Calum22 1 year ago
> Issue 4. >     The component search function is so bad, I have to use the LCSC website to find components and then type them in to find out if they are in stock. For example, if I want a 200Ohm resistor in a 402, in the standard version I can search 200Ohm R0402 and it find them - and it will display the resistance value against the results. I do the same on this verison and I get absolute rubbish. if I manage to get to the filter, then it seems like the filter doesnt actually update the results. There needs to be a way of filtering results properly and then organising them by what JLC actually have in stock. Agree.  What I do is search on [jlcpcb.com/parts](http://jlcpcb.com/parts) , you can sort by stock quantity in jlcpcb, find the lcsc number there, then search for the lcsc number in easyeda.
corradoskj 1 year ago
![obraz_2023-01-24_223552749.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/NQ0Mw2d5Z5eJVPb99geZEoDygcX5lt4eWXdzblwm.png) I design in Fusion360 and never had a problem with DXF. The STD version loads without a problem. Sometimes my cursor changes to a double arrow and stays that way until I restart the program. The online library is so slow and crappy that it searches for components in the browser and just enters their numbers. This program is so bugy that I'm just trying to move my projects to another program.
UserSupport 1 year ago
hi we will improve these issue at v2.0.x thank you
Senor Blasto 10 months ago
No one is forcing you to use easyEDA. For me the weeks/ months of time I save by not having to source parts my self and then send them to a PCB manufacturer which was the norm until recently. Yes KiCAD is easier to use, but then you have to source your own parts. <br> <br>
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice