You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Multiple sheet design: component numbering should start from the first free number
2541 14
as_axelschmidt 8 years ago
One project, multiple schematic sheets: Component numbering seems to keep a list of components per sheet but not a common list of components per project. So double numbers of components happen. And they have to be corrected manually one by one, sloooowww..... There should be a mechanism to renumber all components of the project automatically! Possibly a common list per project might be kept. Best regards, Axel
Comments
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, There are two ways for this. 1. use https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/schematic.htm#Annotate 2. ![enter image description here][1] https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/new.htm#Prefix-Start [1]: /editor/20160128/56a960a09363d.png
Hi Dillon, fast reply, impressive! @1: I tried that before, result was a popup: prefix conflict (R2(2 items), R3(2 items) etc.) @2: For the next time it is OK, but now this does not help me. Or??
dillon 8 years ago
HI, 1 should OK, Maybe you need to double check the option. 1. Make sure you opened all of the schematics on the same project. 2. make sure you checked the opened schematics option. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160128/56a96a4194ab0.png
dillon 8 years ago
And @2 is OK for your this project. You can reset the prefix on the annotate dialog for `active schematic only`. if you set the prefix start from 200, and annotate again, it works. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160128/56a96c993376b.png
Hi, my problem here is: Clicking on Annotate (PCB symbol or via supermenu) causes a popup to appear, which tells me that there are prefix conflicts. I don't get your annotate window with the options. The popup is unfortunately in a kind of German which I don't understand (I am German), retranslated it might mean something like: "we are sorry but Easyeda has found an unpredictable error in the undo/redo process. Problem will be fixed soon, but in the meantime it might be safer to save (your work) to be able to continue." May be there is a problem with history?? Who will fix it soon? That's the error popup: [1]: /editor/20160128/56a9652606cdd.jpg Best regards, Axel
OK, the pic was eaten by someone, retry: ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160128/56a9652606cdd.jpg
I need some sleep, will go on tomorrow....
support 8 years ago
Hi, Your dialog is seems you try to convert to PCB, we found prefix conflicts. You need to choose such tool to do this, Annotate menu is not easy to find. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160128/56a971a783431.png
Hi, yes, it is very successfully hidden! Especially in the German "translation". How can I switch to the English menu? 1.: This "Google translated" German version is misleading! No German will assume to find annotation (aka re-indexing of components) among "kommentieren"! Kommentieren means to put a comment on something! Pls. change it to "Annotation" or "Re-Indizierung der Bauteile". Another example: Your error message (my pic above) which should tell me that there are at least two components with the same type and index is called: "Vorsilben Konflikt" which means a conflict with pre syllables???? You might say:"Konflikt mit Bauteileindex". The red body text of the error message box does not lead you to the right things you have to do! It should say: "Es gibt Bauteile mit gleichem Index in ihren Schaltplänen. Bitte führen Sie eine Re-Indizierung der Bauteile für alle (offenen) Schaltpläne (des Projektes durch)". Would mean:" There are components with the same index among your schematics. Pls. do an annotation for all (open) schematics( of the project)." 2.: Regarding validity of schematic for re-annotation: "All opened schematics" ??? What means "opened"? Really a separate browser tab or window? Does this make sense? Wouldn't be better do do it project wise? Best regards, Axel
dillon 8 years ago
1. English Language ![enter image description here][1] ---------- 2 "All opened schematics" Open on to tabs, this image mean two schematics opened. If you have two schematics, they just need to look like bellow image. ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20160128/56a9fda8e9211.png [2]: /editor/20160128/56a9fe2552222.png
Hi, @1: Sorry for not reading the manual completely..... THX!! @2: Hmm... I thought that I did it exactly in this way, but it changed the indexes only for the active (yellow) schematics, not for the other one!! Will give it another try.. I managed to fix it by setting the index offset for one schematic to a higher value. BTW: How many incarnations of Dillon are participating here? Do you never sleep? You are needed also next year, and the year after next year, and.... etc....
dillon 8 years ago
EasyEDA just has one Dillon. and Dillon has spent more than 5 years, maybe need another 5 years. I sleep 6 hours/day. Enough, Don't know why.
Take care!! Stay healthy! @2: Perhaps my understanding of the expected behavior is different. I would expect that annotation of all open schematics will throw all components of one kind (Pxx, Uxx, Mxx...) in a bowl, take them one by one out of the bowl and give every component an increasing index. What annotation actually does is that it has one bowl per schematic, throws all components of that schematics into the bowl of that schematic, takes them out and gives every component an increasing index starting with the offset set for that schematic. So it is necessary to set the offset for the schematics, else it will not work!
dillon 8 years ago
Thanks. @2 hope you have find a way to fix your problem Now need to sleep.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice