You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
NaN is not permitted
1686 26
golf2109 6 years ago
I try import Altium sch in ASCII format. What is this error Thanks. ![Nan is not permitted][1] [1]: /editor/20171004/59d3d8a5f0f5b.png
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
Can you send me your SchDoc file to me? support@easyeda.com It seems your file not ASCII format. https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/Import.htm#Import-Altium-Designer
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi, we will fixed this .
kasmirov 6 years ago
The same problem with export to Altium. Message "Nan is not permitted"
Tutorials 6 years ago
@kasmirov You mean import or export? if you import Altium file show this error, then please use the Altium 16 or greater version to save as ASCII file and try again.
kasmirov 6 years ago
I mean export. When I try to export to Altium I see this message.![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171018/59e7295c519f2.png
kasmirov 6 years ago
A few days ago it was working.
Tutorials 6 years ago
@kasmirov At my side its working. All your file can't be export or only this one?
kasmirov 6 years ago
Only this one. I think maybe it`s somehow connected to this:![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][2] [1]: /editor/20171018/59e743933f418.png [2]: /editor/20171018/59e743a22effc.png
kasmirov 6 years ago
I don`t know how to repair it. And how did it happen?
andyfierman 6 years ago
@kasmirov, Somewhere in your schematic you have a segment of wire that is not connected to anything and therefore has no net name. Click on the red cross button to highlight the segment: ![enter image description here][1] but be aware that it might be of zero length so may be hard to see because it will only light up as a tiny red dot with a diameter equal to the width of the net line. ![enter image description here][2] If it is a non-zero length then clicking on the red cross button should pan the view to include the highlighted segment but if it is zero length then the view may not pan. [1]: /editor/20171018/59e7587903d81.png [2]: /editor/20171018/59e75844cb7dc.png
kasmirov 6 years ago
Thank you! In my case, clicking on the red cross does nothing. There are no changes in the field of view or anything else. In any case, this is not the main problem. I found that the problem was with the component from the library - SMF05CT1G. When it was deleted, the export is working fine. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171018/59e77304da7c0.png
andyfierman 6 years ago
It may depend on how you deleted the symbol. If you did a mouse-drag box-select then you may have also selected - and then deleted - a zero length track behind tyhe symbol. I will check the SMF05CT1G symbol later. Can you post a screenshot of where in the SHIFT+F library you found it?
kasmirov 6 years ago
Very strange. When I put this symbol in blank project export works. When I delete this symbol from my old project export works. But if I put it from library in old project again, export doesn`t work.
kasmirov 6 years ago
![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171019/59e77e03744e1.png
kasmirov 6 years ago
There are definitely some bugs. When I removed this symbol and copy other part of scheme into new file I got some improvements. If symbol is aligned vertical or horizontal but not connected export works. If I connected it to scheme, export works. If I want to align it horizontal and connect to scheme, export doesn`t work. After first rotation export stops working.
andyfierman 6 years ago
Sorry but I can't spot anything wrong with the SMF05CT1G symbol.
Tutorials 6 years ago
Can you Please send your Schematic to support@easyeda.com as EasyEDA source file? ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171019/59e8039835ae9.png
kasmirov 6 years ago
Done. I hope this helps.
Tutorials 6 years ago
@kasmirov Please the json file,when I copy your text, I haven't met this issue.
kasmirov 6 years ago
Done. Check the mail.
andyfierman 6 years ago
@kasmirov, Have you downloaded the json file by clicking on the **Download** button like in this screenshot? ![enter image description here][1] Or have you just copied and pasted the contents of the EasyEDA Source window? The latter may cause problems with line wrapping so using the **Download** button is better. :) [1]: /editor/20171019/59e89d0dc5c23.png
kasmirov 6 years ago
Yes, it was Downloaded
Tutorials 6 years ago
when I Open your file, do not have that error. please try browser Incognito Mode and open it again.
andyfierman 6 years ago
@kasmirov, A sanity check: What browser are you using?
kasmirov 6 years ago
I`m using IExplorer. After that I have tried Opera ver.48.0 Result is the same, but little bit more information. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171023/59ed119a9d258.png
andyfierman 6 years ago
Please note that the recommended browsers for EasyEDA are **Chrome** and **Firefox**. Other browsers are not supported. ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20171023/59ed1b6f8d2bf.png
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice