You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Net Port is broken
1297 12
epicmap 4 years ago
Every time I'm working with _Net Port_ tool is **intolerable excruciating pain**. The reason is simple – If you click inside of it, you won't select it. If you already had a selection and trying to select or drag multiple items – you'll loose all your selection and have to start over, sometimes more than 3 times!!!!!!!! When you trying to click that thin border to select Net Port, sometimes you click at the tip and new wire starts... you have to SMASH Esc two (!) times to cancel it. Compare this with a resistor (EU symbol) which you can easily click inside. As easy, as god damn expected! This experience is the most frustrating with EasyEDA for me currently.
Comments
yangjiong 4 years ago
We are sorry to bring bad using feelings to you ,we have optimized this bug in new version and you will experience it soon.(**from official EasyEDA team**)
andyfierman 4 years ago
"The reason is simple – If you click inside of it, you won't select it." Yes you will. 1. Hover your mouse over the NetPort symbol until it highlights red then; 2. Click-and-hold inside the symbol to move it;  3. Drag it to the desired position;  4. Unclick or ESC to release and place it in this new position.
epicmap 4 years ago
@andyfierman I'm talking about this Net Port, which doesn't even has a hotkey to place it. You can hold your mouse inside of it for hours and even start selection thru it, but you can only select it, if you hover the borders outline, not the hole inside of it. If you select annotate text instead, you'll move just the text, but not the port. ![Net Port](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/KyvwG7N2bLTymx1Bt6jb3laR2q7dE35uFqjSvAY9.jpeg) @[yangjiong](https://easyeda.com/yangjiong) 谢谢
andyfierman 4 years ago
@epicmap, Is this symbol not the NetPort from the schematic Wiring Tools palette? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/n2L4kRaDwt8Jp3GYM5nWj3D9UrCNO6F3lBL9bZZk.png) Is it a User Contributed symbol? One of these? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/voxqQcgLpeMOKNe5l2kAdShm2XonORnt9w0Omuxw.png) Can you post the url to this symbol?
epicmap 4 years ago
@andyfierman it is the symbol from tool palette.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@epicmap, @yangjiong, OK, I understand. My installation on Chrome is stuck at V6.1.51. If I open EasyEDA in Firefox it is at V6.1.52 **and** I see the same problem you have.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@epicmap, Please change the category of this topic to **Bug Report**. Thanks.
epicmap 4 years ago
@andyfierman, however I've just find out that you're also right. If you zoom out enough you actually can hover and select a net port as you described. e.g. it works much better at 120% scale. But still quite random. 4/10 attempts was successful for me. But I never work at scales less than 200% and here the Net Port is broken like 1/10.
UserSupport 4 years ago
Please click the outline to select it. That isn't a bug, that is we changed the fill color for the net port for supporting the schematic theme, at previous version, the net port has the fill color and then you can select it directly,. when netport color is black, background is blue: at v5.412: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/v8GW01az9SMyoeFyCAPGLcxZZY4zTAZq5npwLb9X.png) at now: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/0H5LzBAScNlzmhXx3dbgJgs6zh5ZVYOEeoQU502o.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/rbpU6vnIuGsbJQEfCA2Ma7KeHwzjHU2ytxeVqSjS.png)
epicmap 4 years ago
I strongly disagree it's not a bug and it **should** work like this: ![selection of a smoker](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/uI9JItvjfk4DeytExYu2vbzaLrJTVA1qNEly4CwY.jpeg) And this is inconsistent with expected behaviour for a "rectangular-like" shaped object, like resistors: ![normal drag&drop](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/FD1gTf4afAu7hp6xIzlcyaZgdDvSbGJK69xT5A48.jpeg) If you want me to select and drag damn Net Ports with this thin outline, well **I'm done** with it!  I'll rather use Net Labels and forgot about these Net Ports nightmare. It is unusable.
epicmap 4 years ago
Imagine you have to select and drag every object only with its outline? Nonsense! I would never use EasyEDA then. Imagine if you can click buttons only at their's outline? ![Forum - EasyEDA - An Easier Electronic Circuit Design Experience - EasyEDA 2019-07-18 02-17-34.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/I30ISGxbx7yZDdj5tbggULpmxFWLKt5xSYxbnDFj.jpeg) Resistors doesn't have a fill color too, they're transparent and they match the theme. And still can be selected **normal** way somehow, huh?
epicmap 4 years ago
Thank you very much for fixing net ports! Now it works as expected!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice