You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Net errors, what do they mean?
1427 3
Joseph Massimino 4 years ago
I get net errors on all sections of the schematic, even though some connections are from point A to point B, and nothing inline. I can delete it and put it back, but I still get net errors, can someone exp[lain what causes them, and why i get them on every connection?  I get them when I go to turn it to PCB, it asks if I want to see the net errors, so I do, and I get a very big list of them that cover all connections, that is impossible, this is not my first project, i've done many.
Comments
deskpro256 4 years ago
That could be due to you not putting the N.C. (no connection) "X" on the unused pins of the components. A while back they changed the net error checking for every pin not just the used ones before making the PCB, so you can make sure you don't have errors on your PCB and you find them when it's too late. If a pin on a component is unused, put the NC cross on the pin. It's a bit of a hassle, but if you do it from the beginning, it's not so bad. Also, if you're completely sure that you don't have design errors, you can ignore them and continue on working. The image below is from a project of mine\. You can also see that I have 52/136 nets without errors\, but most of them have errors due to not being connected to their corresponding component yet\. I have a pin header for a 16x2 character LCD where some pins are left hanging and some with the "X" on them\. The LCD\_8 and LCD\_9 have net errors\, but LCD\_7 and LCD\_10 don't as they have the X on them and others are connected to some other point\. ![Screenshot_2.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/vYjRtdo4LlZoeOYSemgVnhhWT7dWtSKHy5r9HhNN.png) I hope this answers your question and helped you in some way!
Joseph Massimino 4 years ago
Thanks for the explanation, I don't have any unused pins on anything, I keep with it unit I see every connection in made.  I do have three connection i would expect, as the pins get a copper trace that a connector is soldered to. As I mentioned, every connection is being identified as a problem. That is what puzzles me.
deskpro256 4 years ago
Which project is this happening to? If you share which one it is, it could help us look at it and see for ourselves.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice