You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Net line with no where to go.
878 13
Laurie54 4 years ago
I have drawn the sch which has passed all tests and then went to the PCB. I have finished drawing it and all net lines have dosapeared except one line. It does not connect to anything on either end. It is just a blue netline which runs across the top right corner of the board. All connections and parts on the board are connected and acounred for. Will this be a problem when I get a board done?
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
You need to find out what is causing it and fix or delete it. Try turning off visibility of objects and layers in the layers tool to isolate it. Does it disappear when you turn off the ratlines layer? Does it move when you move objects near it? What else highlights if you select it? What is at the end points when you zoom right into them? Also, go through the PCB Design Manager to see if it lights up when you select pins or nets. What project is this on?
Laurie54 4 years ago
It will not delet. I have found it is a ratline as it will go away if I turn them off. Moving any / all objects on the board does nothing to the line. I can not select it by clicking or any other means. It doesn't seem to be attatched to anything on the board as board's design manager says \-\- DRC errors = 0 \-\- All nets are ok in the list\. I have a check beside all net listings\. I produced a Gerber file and it is happy with that and wants me to send for the boards so am a bit perplexed as what to do with it and whether it will be ok if I do order a board.
Laurie54 4 years ago
Sorry this is on the Mic Attenuator 3A Project.
andyfierman 4 years ago
That project is private so only you can see it. Please make it public and post the Project URL back here. [https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/How-to-ask-for-help-and-get-an-answer-71b17a40d15442349eaecbfae083e46a](https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/How-to-ask-for-help-and-get-an-answer-71b17a40d15442349eaecbfae083e46a)
Laurie54 4 years ago
I have read endless amounts of data for this program and I still have no idea how to make the project public. Getting frusterated a bit. Another project which is completely finished in sch and pcb when design checked, the DRC says all 6 of the vias are the wrong dimentions. (It says : 1- Diameter 0.61mm(24mil) 2- DRC Diameter 0.61mm(24.016mil) 3- The diameter is less than Design Rule Checking (DRC) diameter These are the same defalt vias avalable when vias are selected (I have not changed any peramenters), and this warning has not shown up on any other of the boards so I have no idea what to do with this one either. It is Carlson's super probe. Which is probably private as well since I don't know how to change that yet.
Laurie54 4 years ago
I think I have made the project public now. It is ready to be ordered and passes all tests but still has that one ratline floating over the board. As for the other board with via dimention problems I manually changed the via diameter to .8mm from .61mm and that has solved the pproblems with it and it is now passing all tests as well. Although the question of why did these vias work in the other projects and not in this one. I would have thought if they were too small for one project they would be so for all. Hmmmm
andyfierman 4 years ago
The via dimensions fail because the underlying units in EasyEDA are mil (thou) and then fail the DRC check due to a mil to mm rounding error bug. Your Carlson "Super Probe" is already public. Sharing is described in the Tutorial in the section on Sharing. Please post the url to the Project that is the subject of this thread
andyfierman 4 years ago
The via dimensions fail because the underlying units in EasyEDA are mil (thou) and then fail the DRC check due to a mil to mm rounding error bug. Your Carlson "Super Probe" is already public. Sharing is described in the Tutorial in the section on Sharing. Please post the url to the Project that is the subject of this thread.
andyfierman 4 years ago
Mic Attenuator 3A is still private so only you can see it. Please make it public and post the Project URL back here. **Project > right-click > Share** ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/O1ORZGy2PJbCVB8M4hzle6CYPUF7cAJs4VK9aUZA.png) then ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/IJVV9m0jGtKgLHbHpn6jTQEJOZCusJF8WkmMNEMS.png) then copy the **Active file's owner project page** ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/nlczSVn8SFzjhgv0wy1sGa0eKLZ14wh3aBiEhIm8.png) then **Cancel** ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/A6MF89sSz3AAqRuGMXA3advCie1jlAgVmBxoUgcz.png)
andyfierman 4 years ago
Or: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/PzluGN6rU3IZUxa1iARDedAZnzG2gYGJYfIKvmnk.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/gsOc3hWYV018AqPwuFaamuQGBL1iIbREvUdUvOtR.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Erl7n2Z2IgbzIMHJahFYOl2g6XZC3jPgensbtGjw.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/HNJpTx5wqi8VbCKV2srGPzvQoeEPUxco3eWoWSCz.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/3kSpmDSNwR5gro8JlVoOT5KuWxq0O8fT6UpKfYav.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/3iCxp4EkJcP8q3jAWuozRQqT5xf7Eq6ct7lwaIZw.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/GonwhOg6xY2uSsNScP0GQbXCAVbuKAscgasmhg6N.png)
Laurie54 4 years ago
Problem solved. Reboot into EasyEDA. The line is gone. Thank you for the input. It's comforting to know there is help if needed.
ilya 4 years ago
same problem, wire line goes to left corner
andyfierman 4 years ago
Same advice as above to find a solution then.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice