You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
NetLabel vs NetFlag vs NetPort.
6499 7
edades 6 years ago
What is the diffference ? When and where to use each ? I looked in tutorial section but could not find any one line definition for each.
Comments
support 6 years ago
All the same function, just diffirent look
alkopop79 6 years ago
@support Why have three different ones for one thing? I find it very confusing.
dillon 6 years ago
@alkopop79 Some one like them in diffirent Look. All of them are used in other PCB tools.
alkopop79 6 years ago
@dillon Thank you for your reply! Did not know that but now it makes sense.
boxxofrobots 6 years ago
Net port is the only one I have had luck with. I drew a schematic with the buses but could not figure out how to get net names assigned to them. Port flags are too big in my opinion, but they are readable and work great for buses. The problem I found with pins is you have to group them to assign them to a connector, and as soon as you group them you cannot move a single pin in the schematic without them all moving.
andyfierman 6 years ago
For busses you add a bus entry connected by a short length of wire to each device pin that you want to connect to the bus then add a net label to each wire. Draw the Bus along to join onto the other end of each bus entry. Continue the bus to where you want the bus to go next and add another see of bus entries to the next set of device pins. Repeat for any more bus entries of exits. In fact you don't need the bus symbols at all. All you need to join two nodes together is a net label on each node. It's the net labels that join the nodes, not the bus entry and Bus graphical elements. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice