You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Net Port is unaware of same nets on other sheets
1492 6
wm8s 6 years ago
**BUG** If I have a multi-sheet project with a Net Port with the same name on multiple sheets, in the Design > Nets they show up as having no connections --- that is, they get a red (X). This should only happen if a Net Port has no corresponding (i.e., like named) Net Port on any other sheets in the project. Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Make a 2-sheet project. 2. Put a resistor on both sheets, connect one end of each resistor to ground, and connect the other end to a Net Port named "A". Results: They will correctly be connected on the PC Board, but Design > Nets shows them both with a red (X). Expected results: Green check. Browser: Chrome, but likely unimportant.
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
This is not bug, just a feature, at present, we just check on schematic, but when convert to PCB, we will connect.
Tutorials 6 years ago
Hi,Wm8s We realized that finding the same Net Port is not easy between two sheets. But we will solve it in the feature. Thank you.
wm8s 6 years ago
Yes, it works just fine on the PC board. Just a minor inconvenience on the schematic editor. Thanks!
provideyourown 6 years ago
My experience is even worse. I have two sheets with NetPorts to connected between them just as described above. However, when I update my PCB from either sheet, there is no connection at all in the PCB, nor are the nets shown in the design manager. Is there a workaround I can try until this bug is fixed?
wm8s 6 years ago
My PCB correctly shows ports on different sheets connected by NetPorts with the same name as connected on the PCB. You might have something else going on. Hopefully this won't sound like "Is it plugged in?", but the sheets are in the same project, right? And named exactly the same? I just created a quick test project, and that works fine for me: a NetPort between two connectors on different sheets caused the two connectors to be connected on the PCB.
provideyourown 6 years ago
It may be a state dependent bug. I did find that if I named the net in addition or in place of a NetPort on both pages, the net did transfer to the PCB. The NetPort by itself was insufficient. Both pages had to have a net name attached in order for the PCB update to work.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice