You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Nets in Design Manager have red x
2840 5
dhullinger 8 years ago
How do I find what is wrong with my Net list? All of my nets have red x's in front of the net name. When I dive into the net though all the pins are connected correctly.
Comments
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, In PCB editor, the red X mean that net is not routed, you need add tracks, please check the bellow image. The top image is ratline, mean you need add tracks. the bottom image is done, so the red X gone. If this is not you need, please give us an screenshot of your designs ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160104/5689eba3bb913.png
andyfierman 8 years ago
If you are seeing this problem in all the nets in a schematic, please check that the nets are wired using the **Wire** tool from the Wiring Tools palette (the `W` Hotkey) and that they are *not* drawn using the **Line** tool from the **Drawing Tools** palette. Please also check that the canvas attribute **Snap** is set to `Yes` in the right hand Properties panel and that you have red solder join dots at each 3 or 4 way wire junction.
vamanose 8 years ago
I have a Vcc supply flag that always has a Red X in the Design Manager under Nets. I've tried everything from replacing it, to making sure that it is connected correctly with the wire tool as recommended, but it won't go away.
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, @Vamanose Red X means you don't connect two `pins` together, or it seem the pin is float VCC is net label, not a PIN. From the bellow image, the VCC net connect two pins, but the VDD is float, in this case you can add a NO connect flag to the pin. If this not your problem, do you mind to share an image with us? ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160220/56c7db174760b.png
Roufails 5 years ago
Make sure the nets of the connection wires\, pads\, and/or vias is the same\. i had same problem because my vias were net U\!\_11 and my wires were U1\_11 so i changed the ' \! " to a " 1 "\. hope that helps\.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice