You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Network error. Please try again.
6848 32
adkhan 8 years ago
When I try to run the auto router, I am getting an error message: Network error. Please try again. The schematic and PCB are very simple.
Comments
andyfierman 8 years ago
Please check your connection to your network/broadband first. Can you see other websites in your browser? Try pressing the `F5` key to ensure EasyEDA is running the latest version. Try closing the EasyEDA browser window and then reopening it and try run the autorouter again. If the problem persists, please post back.
adkhan 8 years ago
Thanks for the reply. I went home and tried and it works fine. Seems to be a firewall issue at my job. Does the auto router access a different web site which might be blocked by our firewall?
support 8 years ago
> Seems to be a firewall issue at my job. Does the auto router access a different web site which might be blocked by our firewall? Yes, the main site is easyeda.com the router site is router.easyeda.com
naku07 7 years ago
Hi, I have the same problem. The ping to that site works properly Could you tell me if router.easyeda.com should be accessed by any particular port ? Could you tell me if I have some method or tool to check this? Thank you very much,
dillon 7 years ago
No need any port. It is web socket.
naku07 7 years ago
Hello! Still I have the problem. The error indicates "Network error. Please try again. " The site router.easyeda.com ping responds correctly. Please instruct how to continue
support 7 years ago
@Naku07 I am sorry to hear that, at present, the auto-router server is OK. Can you try to shut your firewall and try again?
naku07 7 years ago
The Windows Firewall is turned off. But the corporate firewall can not turn it off , we need to know which ports / sites / something need enabled in order to use this service.
emmanuel.malosse 7 years ago
Hello I've always same problem only from my home ... I've shut down my FW, but the problem still present :-/ Do you have any idea ?
andyfierman 7 years ago
What OS are you using? Do you get this problem with all browsers?
i'll check ...
Well ... :-/ Pb seem still present on any browsers installed on my PC ... Strange another things is, i don't have any problem to use auto-router from my office, but the problem appear when i'm at home. I know, when i'm connected at my office, we use UK door to be connected on internet ... I leave in France ... any relation between ? I don't have any problem to reach router.easyeda.com with ping command ! Any idea ?
Oups, i'm also using WIN7 !
andyfierman 7 years ago
If this is on a laptop, can you access the AR from a neighbour's broadband and from public WiFi networks?
andyfierman 7 years ago
I don't think this will work but you could try following these instructions: https://easyeda.com/forum/topic/Manually_clear_offline_application_cache_if_EasyEDA_editor_page_cannot_update_to_new_version-5GE0YWhDn
andyfierman 7 years ago
Can you check that your router is not blocking access to `router.easyeda.com`?
andyfierman 7 years ago
Do you see the same problem if you access the AR on your home broadband but using a different computer?
dillon 7 years ago
@Emmanuel.Malosse You are not the first one. because the some firewall stop it. router.easyeda.com is safe.
Hello Dillon No problem about router.easyeda.com about if it's safe or not ;-) But ... from my house ... i don't know why, but with same computer, i don't arrive to reach your server even if i can ping router.easyeda.com without any problem ... :-| I don't change anything (from myself ...) on my computer and i use same computer from my office or my home ... I'm not sure this problem is firewall problem. To say that, i stop my firewall, but problem is still present ... This evening, i'll try to reboot my computer ... Perhaps some cache data occurred the problem ...
Well ... This is my last Ping to your server (always problem occured ...): Pinging router.easyeda.com [106.184.7.167] with 32 bytes of data: Reply from 106.184.7.167: bytes=32 time=2130ms TTL=47 Reply from 106.184.7.167: bytes=32 time=259ms TTL=47 Reply from 106.184.7.167: bytes=32 time=542ms TTL=47 Reply from 106.184.7.167: bytes=32 time=259ms TTL=47 Ping statistics for 106.184.7.167: Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss), Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds: Minimum = 259ms, Maximum = 2130ms, Average = 797ms -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Add to help you to understand if you can find any information on it, Tracer route to your server: Tracing route to router.easyeda.com [106.184.7.167] over a maximum of 30 hops: 1 6 ms 6 ms 6 ms livebox.home [192.168.1.254] 2 104 ms 4 ms 4 ms 80.10.235.9 3 18 ms 6 ms 8 ms ae101-0.nclyo102.Lyon.francetelecom.net [193.253 .85.230] 4 17 ms 6 ms 7 ms 81.253.182.230 5 29 ms 12 ms 14 ms 81.253.184.102 6 25 ms 14 ms 15 ms hundredgige1-9-0-2.pastr2.Paris.opentransit.net [193.251.128.16] 7 * * * Request timed out. 8 * * * Request timed out. 9 283 ms 165 ms 251 ms 4.53.230.50 10 926 ms 294 ms 307 ms lacGCS002.int-gw.kddi.ne.jp [203.181.106.21] 11 3272 ms 153 ms 259 ms lajbb002.int-gw.kddi.ne.jp [59.128.3.178] 12 852 ms 359 ms 258 ms otejbb206.int-gw.kddi.ne.jp [203.181.100.129] 13 1028 ms 268 ms 274 ms cm-fcu204.kddnet.ad.jp [124.215.194.165] 14 792 ms 387 ms 306 ms 124.215.199.126 15 470 ms 370 ms 279 ms li1072-167.members.linode.com [106.184.7.167] Trace complete. Regards
andyfierman 7 years ago
Emmanuel, Did you get any results from the things I asked about yesterday?
dillon 7 years ago
Thanks for this. will digg it ASAP, it is strange, that we don't have any problem, maybe some net gate has some issues.
@andyfierman Hello Yep, i do all you requested (clear cache, try router from another PC (XP version like) ... and problem is always present :-/ Manu
andyfierman 7 years ago
Emmanuel, Thanks for the feedback and your patience. With luck, Dillon and the rest of the team can digg something up and get you moving again. :?
kpeharda 7 years ago
Hi, experienced the same problem yesterday and today running the auto-router on Firefox 35.0.1. The same process runs fine in Internet Explorer 11. Go figure! Cheers, Kreso
andyfierman 7 years ago
@Kreso, Firefox 35.0.1 is a very old version. What happens if you update to the latest version? What happens if you try using Chrome? If you have Ad blocking plug-in on Firefox and/or Chrome, have you tried accessing the Autorouter with the Ad blocker disabled?
@andyfierman Hello Yep, i'll wait until you found one solution for this strange problem :-/ If you request more info from myself, no problem to help you ! Manu
Does it exist capability to acces directly router server without using easyEda interface ?
Well ... I found source of my problem ! My carrier have activated firewall on my personal router with strong rules ... Could you provide ports needed to be open for using router.easyeda.com ? Manu
dillon 7 years ago
@Emmanuel.Malosse we connect via wss://router.easyeda.com:8443/router the port should be 8443, do email back if you fix. A long time ago, our users told us hte firewall problem.
mtmello2003 7 years ago
I have the same issue: doesn´t work at my work network and work very well at home. At work I have proxy that deny ports... Thats the problem... Could be easy for everyone if the web socks from router uses a regular web port like "80". thanks
cauchy.code 7 years ago
Same stuff if i try to save changes to sch component.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice