You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
New release fail
905 33
MikeDB 5 years ago
I tried this and promptly get 50 'Clearance' errors between a VCC plane and almost every connection in it.   How do I get back to a version that works ?
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi Can you send your PCB to [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com)? we will check it. [https://docs.easyeda.com/en/Export/Export-EasyEDA-Source-File/index.html](https://docs.easyeda.com/en/Export/Export-EasyEDA-Source-File/index.html)
MikeDB 5 years ago
Sent you a copy.  Also since then I've found the ground plane is connected to components it shouldn't be - and DRC doesn't catch it.   See D6 cathode and the track next to it.  Left no ground plane, right with ground plane !  Can we go back to the previous release until this release is properly tested please ? ![PCB2.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/5El2AHdQjjH4RjNalwymHND5lPGv4oYqkGw5l7Gk.jpeg)
MikeDB 5 years ago
And it seems Keep Island -> No has stopped working as well  (bit in top left) ![PCB3.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ym6LSzrcQ8a0ZS4nhXnru8BSsY3f0PHQNRMb0TW9.jpeg)
UserSupport 5 years ago
Issue confirmed, we will release a new version today
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi we release v5.9.24 now, please try this version
MikeDB 5 years ago
Just testing it now.  One small problem that isn't important is it doesn't always rebuild correctly when you press Rebuild Copper Area, but does do it correctly if you move any of the outline nodes to a different position then back again.
UserSupport 5 years ago
I just test the Rebuild Copper Area button, it work well, can you provide me a sample? thanks
MikeDB 5 years ago
Here's one of many - and this one is always wrong.  The plane above R8.  Others tend to be more random. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/kcQNG1aX8wA22LQHL2inuRldemBlUDwDhvTvWeqJ.png)
UserSupport 5 years ago
Can you try to disable the hardware acceleration? After we testing, this option will impact the copper pour. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/7rGCdDSsmKn5YGKWsBBmlrjx1YSiAe2uT6CrBa0o.png)
bobguo 5 years ago
5.9 seems not work correctly in Chrome new version.
MikeDB 5 years ago
 @UserSupport Surely that would turn hardware acceleration off for everything ?
MikeDB 5 years ago
I'm running Chrome in the packaged version that comes with EasyEDA.  Chrome isn't on my Windows menu as a standalone app.   How do I get to the Hardware acceleration screen you show ?
UserSupport 5 years ago
@MikeDB You can find at the "Settings" ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/NhWuJMrsxsPJiugWRrmcQefClxnl0SFP5zi9wHda.png) if you turn off the Hardware acceleration option the copper area works well, that should be the browser's bug, it is only impact the vision, the gerber still correct.
MikeDB 5 years ago
@UserSupport I use the version of Chrome that downloads with EasyEDA so I never see that menu as it starts up in full screen.  I've tried F11 and all the normal tricks but it never appears.
UserSupport 5 years ago
@MikeDB Do you mean you are using EasyEDA desktop clinet?
MikeDB 5 years ago
@UserSupport I assume so.  It downloaded as a complete thing and has been updating itself ever since.
UserSupport 5 years ago
@MikeDB Got it
MikeDB 5 years ago
@UserSupport So should that update fully each time or do I need to uninstall and re-install ?
UserSupport 5 years ago
the editor will update each time when new version release.
UserSupport 5 years ago
You don't need re-install client each time.
MikeDB 5 years ago
okay then I am totally up to date then
MikeDB 5 years ago
@UserSupport So what is the solution to fixing the wrong ground planing then when using the desktop client ?
UserSupport 5 years ago
Please try v5.9.31, the copper area fixed now. just reload the editor
UserSupport 5 years ago
and rebuild the copper area ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/dvt4YYcfI5RlVOXH4rL1SK86u2qzeDeYDzV3v7XO.png)
MikeDB 5 years ago
@UserSupport Yes all seems to be working perfectly now.  Once again many thanks for your swift fix - it really is appreciated how quickly you fix problems on what is a free to use tool.   I used to wait months for fixes on CadStar and I expect you know how much that costs ! Keep up the **exceptional** work and a Happy New Year !!
UserSupport 5 years ago
Thank you. As above issue, that is Chrome's bug, we found another way to skip it. :)
MikeDB 5 years ago
@UserSupport How many people do you have working on EasyEDA development ?   I'm new to this tool so not sure of the setup other than the link with JLC and LCSC who I've used on the two boards ordered so far.
ct1ilt 5 years ago
Hi, after the new release this morning, when adding new TRACK the area that surrounds the copper is not updated, it is not cleared, the only way to clear it is to run auto router. Yesterday this worked fine. Filipe
ct1ilt 5 years ago
Here is an example, teh white line is the TRACK and you can see that it does not update with the clearance spacing. ![2019-01-09_13h14_39.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/709B6PrMb9Djoevwt48Qnnv6iXA3IzWCMeMxYqiE.png)
ct1ilt 5 years ago
that was a bad example as it was GND, here is another one, I deleted the TRACK PCB1_A15 and it does not update with copper ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/6V6KMT9WEDd4GXdRDoXc5jcOmRxvRy8veBGbT4p5.png)
UserSupport 5 years ago
@ct1ilt when the track and copper are the same net, they won't generate the clearance. when you draw a different net track, you need to shift+b to rebuild the copper area.
ct1ilt 5 years ago
it used to work without doing shift-b and since this morning after update it does not work anymore, after every track I make I need to make shift-b, this is painful
UserSupport 5 years ago
@ct1ilt the copper area will not auto rebuild if you haven't drag the copper outline node, change attributes..
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice