You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
No spokes in copper zones
319 7
Klyuzhev 1 year ago
Everything was OK on other PC. But now auto spokes between PADs and copper zones are lost! How to fix it? ![Copper issue.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/x8ZxljMcZPr9o9alWH5qxANeleSmoMVCwazBYdE0.png)
Comments
Klyuzhev 1 year ago
Please , delete. Problems occured, because this project was imported from STD version.
UserSupport 1 year ago
You need to add the track or set the copper spoke as directly, Pro copper spoke is different with Std copper spoke
Klyuzhev 1 year ago
It is impossible! It Pro generated spokes correctly, I have already ordered PCBs. But now I open the project and see, that Pro destroed many spokes! Please, help! Copper pour rebuilding does not solve the issue. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Rcn9wM6mqyyDNyZNmAu5hmrSkJkNBUMdObXY3QeC.png)![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/YpfI80VoduBlsxluY30awLponR0ZduHcjXYMKX1E.png)
Klyuzhev 1 year ago
This pictures are from another project, but issue is the same
UserSupport 1 year ago
Pro copper spoke logic is different with Std copper spoke(for example, Pro spoke will avoid the DRC first, and will not appear the extra useless spoke output, and Pro spoke can control direction and width etc), some where you need to draw track manually or change the Design Rule make the spoke width smaller or clearance smaller ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/8MVNQybDlYxygPEdIgysju5O5vFVLSxfR9sQiErQ.png)
Klyuzhev 1 year ago
@usersupport Thanks for reply. I changed copper region rules and pads were connected well. Every day I open my PCB and EasyEda rebuilds it again and again with new priorities and settings. PCB month ago version differs from current version, although I changed nothing! It is not OK to change user files without any warning((
UserSupport 1 year ago
@klyuzhev do you mean this area has spoke at previous Pro version? if yes, please save this project as local and send to support@easyeda.com ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ii8ss1ccfmUYQWsJvmHLsfjqCck75VJUj9IvEPeY.png) or Std file import into Pro miss spoke then you think change user files? Std file format is different with Pro file format, it cannot 100% same as Std after importing, must do some changes
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice