You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
O how i hate the new way i have to fiddle with track width :(
584 4
pietjepuk 2 years ago
I really really are disgusted with the new way i must fiddle to change track widths , and even worse The new way gives errors without giving a clue what goes wrong. I wasplanning on keeping the old version but sadly that is not possible anymore. I really hate this new way of being forced to create design rules over and over For example i have a VCC track, which runs into a resistor .... next net, whick runs to the led next net and so on , every time the design rule adding a new rule getting errors that don't give any clarity. I was very fond of easyeda , but this is rapidly changing into frustration ... ![Kuteasyeda.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/J68jIjBcQsTwLHeuV2atPNVUYMjmExy1a4w0hpW6.jpeg)
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Is that warning because of the trailing zeroes or because it is the same as the default rule?
deskpro256 2 years ago
Hi, I tried to replicate what you have there and noticed that below the ''default'' and ''power'' rules you have made another rule with no values, which gives you the error after pressing " **✓ S**etting" button. The trailing zeros have no effect as well as having two rules with same settings. ![Screenshot_1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/YawsWbmKIhHvjlJallgB0CrdVXel3RqchuiIFvFM.png)
pietjepuk 2 years ago
@andyfierman the zeroes are automatically added by easyeda , i just enter .16 , easyeda makes 0.160 automatically I tried to make the power .3 or .4 , spacing .16 , that gave the same error , then i tried to give them the same dimensions , again the same error. Whatever i tried i couldn't get the parameters to be accepted. The error occurs when pressing settings , i think i found out what the problem is If you select VCC net , add power design rule and don't press apply , and then press settings this error occurs (at least that what it looks like) @deskpro256 , thanks for testing , but i tried several times with and without the empty rule. It looks like selecting the net rule for a net with apply causes the issue ..... took me half an hour yesterday to get 1 net configured what prior to this update would cost me 5 seconds .... Perhaps a lot of people are happy with this , i still can't understand why this had to change ....
pietjepuk 2 years ago
of course it should read  : It looks like selecting the net rule for a net **without** apply causes the issue ....
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice