You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Open in New Window doesn't work
894 6
teszt 11 months ago
Hi! So when you right click an open tab there is an option called Open in New Window that opens the tab in a new window. but recently that function stopped working, all it does is open a new window, but the window instantly closes. same when trying to open the easyeda exe when the app is already running.
Comments
haidy_easyeda 11 months ago
<font _mstmutation="1" _msttexthash="718164772" _msthash="350">您好,您正在使用的版本号是什么?我建议您尝试更新您使用的立达性病。希望我的建议能帮到你,祝你有美好的一天!!</font>
<font _mstmutation="1">Hello, what is the version number you are using? I suggest you try to update the EASYEDA STD you use. I hope my suggestions can help you, I wish you a good day!!</font>
nostaticatall 11 months ago
I have the same problem - It only started to happen after upgrading to the latest version of STD - it was OK with previous versions of STD
hdcad3 11 months ago
I'm having the same problem
jk1 11 months ago
Same for me STD 6.5.34 on Linux
Hello, I am very sorry to tell you that this problem is a bug, we have found such a problem, and will repair and optimize it later. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I recommend you to use easyeda pro, which may meet your needs. I sincerely apologize to you~
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice