You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Open Shift+F search with cursor already in the text box.
1105 5
andyfierman 8 years ago
**Feature Request** Brief title for your desired feature: Make SHIFT+F search ready to go. How would you like the feature to work? At present, when the SHIFT+F search box is opened, the user then has to click in the search text box before any text can be entered. I guess that most searches do not start with the user clicking one of the `Seeed`, `Open Source` or `Module` buttons so it would be nice if the text entry cursor is already in the search text entry box when the SHIFT+F search window opens. If the user wants to use on of the buttons then they have to click on it anyway so having the cursor start in the text box makes no difference to them. Why is this feature important to you? When I open the SHIFT+F search box, most times I start typing straight away. Then I have to click in the text box and re-type my search terms. Having the cursor already there in the text box would save me a lot of time amd frustration! :)
Comments
dillon 8 years ago
Hi, Thanks, this is not difficult to do.
eric 8 years ago
This feature has been added since version 3.4.6 :)
andyfierman 8 years ago
Many thanks Team. :)
andyfierman 8 years ago
Um, Sorry Team but running Version 3.4.6 in both In Firefox and Chrome, after doing SHIFT+F in an Editor window of a newly opened EasyEDA window, the he cursor does not appear already in the `Search Components...` box. The cursor still has to be clicked in the `Search Components...` box before you can type.
andyfierman 8 years ago
3.4.7 seems to have fixed it. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice