You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Order Status update
1447 4
Rapaz 8 years ago
**Feature Request** Order Status: The status of an order is shown with a bit more granularity like (Pad -> Sent for Production -> Received by us -> Sent to customer Better Order tracking ?
Comments
Rapaz 8 years ago
The thing is I ordered 2 weeks ago and see no change and wonder was/if something went wrong...
example 8 years ago
Hi, I am sorry you didn't get the track number, the email notice system didn't sent the track number. And you will get your PCB tomorrow. You maybe need to send this kind of questions to support email, we can help you more quickly. Because you send this information to our forum, we need to explain this detail and let our user happy. You ordered your PCB at 29 last month, we ship them at 1 of this month. we just 2 days fab. 1 day package. For this shipping method, you use Airmail. Because your package is big, we upgrad it other better shipping solution, we need to pay more shipping cost $2 than you send to us. But we think $2 will let our users to get the package faster it is worth. just upload some parts of the track information. the track number is sent to your email. and hope you would like to give a feedback to this thread. Have a nice day. Dillon ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20150910/55f176b30563e.png
Rapaz 8 years ago
The boards arrived a few hours ago. They are fantastic. I am really happy with how fast the whole process was/is. Don't worry about $2, I am ordering more boards very soon. Thanks !
dillon 8 years ago
Thanks for feedback. We will try our best to help the makers to make stuff easier. We are happy there is one more happy PCB order .
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice