You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB Assembly
2477 7
luudee 5 years ago
Hello, I love the integration of EasyEDA with JLCPCB and LCSC. Two questions: 1. Will you be adding (integrating) more suppliers like LCSC ? 2. Who would you recommend for PCB assembly (prototypes/small qtty.) ? Many thanks! rudi
Comments
KokHung 5 years ago
Why didn't you place PCB order at JLCPCB?
andyfierman 5 years ago
@KokHung, I think Rudi's question was about PCB _assembly_ (PCBA) rather than just PCB _fabrication_. AFAIK, JLCPCB does not offer PCBA to customers outside China?
luudee 5 years ago
Yeah, I have not ordered any PCBs yet and wanted to have user recommendations. Of course, I will order the actual PCBs with JLCPCB, but I also need a quick turn assembly house. I need a place that can do FBGAs, and most likely x-ray capabilities ... Thanks for any suggestions guys!
dillon 5 years ago
We have PCBA house, at preset just under test , just open for China users
luudee 5 years ago
Dillon, any idea when it will be available to the public ? Thanks, rudi
dillon 5 years ago
@luudee  Maybe need some time, at present. Because the SMT  cost is almost free . too many orders, every day more than 700 orders in China.
luudee 5 years ago
Dillon, that's a great problem - too many orders!  :) I think it will be a problem for JLCPCB not to offer PCBA. JLCPCB needs to coordinate and work with 3rd party PCBA houses.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice