You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB Auto Routers fails
519 5
Tareq Azan 4 years ago
I am trying to understand why the router fails even in simple 3 component layouts. If i change the Clearance to 0.4mm it works. i side note im also new to EasyEDA. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Z4BxgX1bN4DCivcI6sROT5zpxpZMJMPnVnslB0HW.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/mBExDSQEM53wydxHKj8omd9E4LxguWYz5ml2vJMB.png) Thanks
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
What's the spacing between the pads on C1?
Tareq Azan 4 years ago
![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/O4hesnzHnGLPrIQGl7pM5mKjCAMpHeHma6o4Cqya.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/UX9YkL96sOYSlRWlg7Z8eOwnn8F1awdlmHSCytZp.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hle4lCvLiqOQ0BRfmS5pN1C8D6LKZ0S3netr4zCX.png)![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/OyouwQlRqbNZPQFsLtxoFj3cDDF9rFcgwyn5xONc.png) Is that what you are looking for ? thank you
example 4 years ago
I'm not looking for anything. It's for you to think about. If you have a 1.5 mm pin pitch with 1mm diameter pads then you have a 0.5mm gap between them. You track width is 1mm. EasyEDA does not do exact metric dimensions because it is based on inches so there's a small rounding error. So a clearance of 0.5mm might end up slightly over 0.5mm and a gap of 0.5mm may end up slightly under 0.5mm. Reduce the clearance to just under 0.5mm and the problem will probably go away.
andyfierman 4 years ago
@tq.azan, BTW, sorry to confuse you but that last post was from me. Just a different login...
Tareq Azan 4 years ago
no worries! appreciate your input! actualy that helped me put it all together specially when choosing parts.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice