You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB Component Labels can't be moved after rotation
592 2
rbroders 4 years ago
If I select a component label text (i.e. D1) and give it a rotation angle, then I can no longer move the label.  I can still select it, and I get the move icon, but the text will not move.  Setting the rotation back to zero does not solve the problem, and now I have several labels on my PCB that cannot be moved.  This occurs with components as well.  Once rotated (via the rotation attribute), they cannot be moved with the mouse.  Fortunately, I can simply type a new location in the X location attribute.  It is somewhat annoying though.  I'm using the Windows 10 client V6.2.46 Thanks -- Bob P.S.  I found a really cool feature where you can press alt to change the snap if you set it up properly on the Canvas Attributes.  I like it alot but sometimes when I am using it, it kills the menu Easy EDA Std, file folder, undo, etc.  The whole top row disappears.  I'm sure its intentional, but I can't figure out what key combination causes it and I can't restore it.  I have to use CTRL-S to save and then restart the application to get it back!
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
You must locked the componet, you have to unlock it first
rbroders 4 years ago
Absolutely correct.  Thanks!  I always wondered what the Locked attribute did!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice