You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB FLIP HORIZONTAL
309 2
jackberg2012 2 years ago
Currently using EasyEDA Version: 6.4.25  Dated: 09/14/2021 When using the Flip Horizontal from the menu bar on the PCB design, not all the traces and parts are flipped see screen captures. any suggestions is welcome Thank's ![flipped layer.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/dGXbXD3KZ8eDDlLxQK7rxL4arh57YXl1S6h1e2ow.jpeg)
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
@jackberg2012, You haven't explained what you are trying to achieve so it is not clear why you want to mirror everything - including the Footprints - whilst keeping it on the same side of the PCB. With the exception of pin headers for mounting things like Arduino Shields stacked on the bottom of a PCB (with their top layer facing the bottom layer of the PCB), it makes no sense to flip Footprints without also swapping sides of the PCB. Simply mirroring a Footprint whilst keeping it on the same side of the PCB results in a Footprint-pad to physical-package mismatch. Rotating a Footprint or swapping from top to bottom sides or vice versa makes sense but simple mirroring does not.
jackberg2012 2 years ago
@andyfierman Hi andy. I did flip the bottom layer for milling process on a single side PCB. I assume the "Flip Horizontal" will just flip everything, but's not the case. Thank's for your reply. my regards.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice