You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB Inserting nodes
923 2
Bob11746 2 years ago
Inserting node by double clicking does not work.  It might work after around twenty times.  Why can't you use the "insert" and "delete" keys?  This is a real pain.  Also would like to be able to continue trace by double clicking (or something) and continuing the track.  Right now I have two choices, move the end node to the destination, and then double click twenty times to add nodes, or, delete the whole trace and start over.  Very time consuming!!! Bob
Comments
kenneth_howlett 2 years ago
I am editing a project in easyeda. A red track is displayed. I move the mouse over the track, but do not click. The track turns grey, but the green circles nodes are not displayed. I double left click. A green circle node is inserted, and the other green circle nodes are now displayed. A red track is displayed. I move the mouse over the track, and left click. The track turns grey, and the green circle nodes are displayed. I double left click. Nothing happens. A green circle node is NOT inserted. So I find that double left click to insert a node always works if the green circle nodes are NOT displayed, and never works if the green circle nodes ARE displayed.
UserSupport 1 year ago
@kenneth_howlett Hi, please click the track segment again to double click to add the node, because the first click the mouse will select the whole track segments, only for one segment can double click to add node
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice