You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB LIB PADS NAME NOT EDITED
679 7
Sergio Poverony 5 years ago
In Pcb libs cant change Pads name and Net name - this is after last update. Please revert/. 1-st time after update - this function deleted from right tab in designer. 2-nd update - this function deleted from attributes. I cant change Pads name How me change pads name?
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi You can't, we remove this option now. if you want to remove it please copy and paste the pads.
@UserSupport Why? You messed up the convenience. Update should be comfortable and not flawed.
Now, in order to make an order with you, I need to redo my entire project with more than 500 pads, arranging them on a new one. You are joking?
THIS IS SHIT!!!! After updade PCB lib all pins renamed again FFFAAAACCCCKKKKKKK~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
UserSupport 5 years ago
Sorry for this inconvenience with you. I believe you said the pad name is pad net? Why we remove the pad net of the PCBlib: 1, PCBlib doesn't need to support pad net, just need the pad number, the net only for PCB. 2, Suggest to create the schematic and associate with the PCBlib instead of draw PCB directly. 3, we checked with others EDA, the PCBlib doesn't support to set the net 4, The pad has net in PCBlib caused some bugs at schematic convert to PCB, we did fixed them double times. For solve these issues, we decided to remove this feature.
UserSupport 5 years ago
After checking your PCBlib, I think you are using PCBlib to be the PCB Module, Suggest to create the PCB Module not the complicated PCBlib !!!
Are you offering me to redo everything from scratch? Start from the beginning? Do all my projects from the start?
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice