You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB Modules not working
654 5
MikeDB 4 years ago
Last time I tried to use these, it didn't save the ground plane with the module, and when I placed several on the final PCB it would only rebuild the ground plane on the first instance.  Now it's even worse and won't rebuild the ground plane on any of the modules. What is the intended use for these PCB modules because currently I can't see any use for them whatsoever ? Does anybody know how to duplicate a circuit three times with the ground plane intact ? Thanks
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Not really understand your problem, when I place a module on PCB, it will auto rebuild the copper.
MikeDB 4 years ago
@UserSupport Are you able to access my PCB Modules without me making them public ?   It's the only one in my PCB modules folder
MikeDB 4 years ago
Okay found the problem.  If you place the modules inside an existing board outline it doesn't rebuild the ground plane.   If you place the modules on a blank page then add the board outline after it does work correctly.  Weird.
UserSupport 4 years ago
I was placed this module, I believe you are using PCB as a module, not EasyEDA PCB module. ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/hkrz9kk1DFLK3nkptMvLWaHnh7jjVY2NlvQOkdOD.png) for your issue, that seems the board outline too big to generate the copper , the editor think that is cutout, and then doesn't generate the copper,when you change your module board outline smaller, it will show up the copper.
MikeDB 4 years ago
ok that explains it.  As I said I've generated the board ok now.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice