You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB中调整元件布线方向问题
1169 6
songwl 7 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: PCB中调整元件布线方向 Steps to reproduce bug: 在最新版本中,发现在PCB布线时,调整元件方向时, 元件会偏移原来的位置很远,超出当前窗口。 请确认。 浏览器:IE11 操作系统:win7 个人专业版 语言:简体中文
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
IE11 没有测试过呀。 没有IE11测试 能否用Chrome Firefox?
andyfierman 7 years ago
@Songwl, 这是否发生在PCB上的所有封装足迹? 这个问题可能是因为您选择了原始放置不当的脚印。 请检查您正在使用的每个足迹上的X,Y原点的位置。 你能公开一个PCB的副本给我们这个问题吗? 谢谢。 @Songwl, Does this happen with all the package footprints on your PCB? This problem may be because you have chosen footprints with badly placed origins. Please check where the X,Y origin has been set on each footprint that you are using. Can you make a public copy of a PCB to show us this problem? Thanks.
andyfierman 7 years ago
使用我的一些PCB布局,我不能在W11上的IE11中重现这种行为。 Using some of my PCB layouts, I can not reproduce this behaviour in IE11 on W10.
songwl 7 years ago
@dillon 谢谢,已经解决,和浏览器无关,是原始位置放置不当造成的。很喜欢这个软件,功能强大,不用下载,占用资源少,方便快捷。更可贵的是有你们这些专家的耐心解答,相信软件会越来越好,使用的人会越来越多。
songwl 7 years ago
@andyfierman 谢谢你,你说的非常正确,目前已经解决,非常感谢你。
andyfierman 7 years ago
我很高兴我们能够帮助你,并且你享受使用EasyEDA。 你可以理解我的Google翻译中文! :) I am very pleased that we have been able to help you and that you are enjoying using EasyEDA. And that you can understand my Google Translated Chinese! :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice