You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB components disappeared
4363 26
Yang HC 5 years ago
After save, next time I open pcb layout, components are disappeared. ![未命名.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/5FBQKsfeiJoim242tKM6Xi7yM3AoZkBBm1HLDok4.png)
Comments
magpie_lark 5 years ago
The same thing happened to me. I saved my PCB file, reopened it, and components on bottom layer were missing. Traces were still there. I saw that I had hidden the bottom layer and bottom silk layer before saving when they vanished. I recover an old version, hide top layer and top silk layer, and save. Top layer components are gone. Something about saving when a layer is hidden makes the components on that layer disappear.
magpie_lark 5 years ago
Lost an hour and a half of work though
Alistair Yan 5 years ago
Lost an entire day of work... Saved the project at around 1:30 AM in the morning. When I opened it up again - all components are missing. Even opening old recovered files does not have any effect on recovering the components. All the traces are there though - doesn't help much without the placement of the through holes...
Alistair Yan 5 years ago
Managed to recover a partially completed version of the project by looking at the history record under "projects". I hope this doesn't happen again :(.
UserSupport 5 years ago
@magpie_lark @u14006007 @peter30234 Very sorry for this issue, Can you tell me how can I repeat this issue? This issue we fixed at several versions before.  If you meet this issue, close the PCB and open it again if it will works well?
Yang HC 5 years ago
@UserSupport 1\. I modify the schematic\( add\, del component\, rename component name\)\, save 2\. update pcb 3\. route new layout 4\. final cover the cooper 5\. it's show 3 retlines\(no connect dash line\) 6\. check it\(all connected\) 7\. save pcb layout\, close it 8\. open pcb layout\, it's gone\!\!\!\!\!\!
spawn21rus 5 years ago
I have the same problem and it happened 2 days ago, how to fix it?
UserSupport 5 years ago
@peter30234 I try multiple times but sitll can not repeat this issue.
Nicolo Longo 5 years ago
i have the same problem, this appen in 3 of my 4 pcb that i design during this day.
Yang HC 5 years ago
@UserSupport ![1529770088779.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ekz3EjYs0K7cl0kKnajFq2REAEaL35H11jIMIJ2D.jpeg) If I select option of hidden toplayer and topsilklayer, next time open pcb layout, it well gone again.
UserSupport 5 years ago
@peter30234 if you hide the top and topsilk layer, and save ,and open it again, the pcb will hide the footprints and silk screens, but you can enable them(click the eye icon) to appear. if you didnt hide any layer and then re-open the pcb, and it didnt show the footprint and silk screen, it should be a bug.
Yang HC 5 years ago
@UserSupport I record a video [https://youtu.be/R0o_D5betXw](https://youtu.be/R0o_D5betXw)
Yang HC 5 years ago
@UserSupport I record a video after select show toplayer and it's gone. [https://youtu.be/w1Npjvv465g](https://youtu.be/w1Npjvv465g)
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi Thank you I can repeat this issue now, it relates the layer hidden and save. We will fix this ASAP
UserSupport 5 years ago
@u14006007 @peter30234 @nikygame998 @spawn21rus @magpie_lark Hi We fixed it at v5.5.15, please update to this version thank you
spawn21rus 5 years ago
@UserSupport after updating to version 5.5.15 the error is gone, silkscreen appeared, thank you
Yang HC 5 years ago
@UserSupport Thanks, perfect.
rjbryan58 3 months ago
Same thing happened to me, I think It start have this problem after I update to newer version but not sure. The program is know also for rattail delete and add problems.
haidy_easyeda 3 months ago
<font _mstmutation="1">@rjbryan58 Hello,</font>I am a technician from Easyeda. Thanks for contacting us and sorry for keeping you waiting. <font _mstmutation="1">please send your problems and screenshots to my email, and I will check for you.<font _mstmutation="1" _msttexthash="136396" _msthash="485"></font></font>
Mihai Vergu 4 weeks ago
Hel Hello @UserSupport, I'm having problems with PCB Design. I have build some traces in my project and after reopening the project, those traces were despaired. The name of the trace is there (pointed in the below pictures), and when I want to rebuild that trace, Easyeda didn't let me build that trace. Can you please indicate me the resolution of this issue? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/ngVok5GPEdGTQUXEhLsdm0CWZnA3AZVs86cPtaHe.png)
haidy_easyeda 4 weeks ago
<font _mstmutation="1">@mihaivergu Hello, please export your pcb file as below and send it to my email, I will test it for you. email add:</font>[haidy@easyeda.com](mailto:haidy@easyeda.com)<font _mstmutation="1"></font> ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/JEPWWBxUfCaNwDuZPkATeKI7zUPqLVhZ7LpKa1HW.png)
Mihai Vergu 4 weeks ago
Hello, My question is, Why I can not see the routed traces anymore after reopening the project? I will send you the project.
haidy_easyeda 4 weeks ago
<font _mstmutation="1">@mihaivergu </font>Hello, I will get back to you in an email.<font _mstmutation="1"></font>
UserSupport 4 weeks ago
@mihaivergu You have been hidden the track at Object and Layer Tools
Mihai Vergu 4 weeks ago
Hello @UserSupport, I have found the problem, the Object=>Track was switching off visibility after reopening the project, but not every time. I hope you can resolve this minor issue in future. Thank you for your prompt response! ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/rQLFbGs4Gkds0WoBn5OfIbNCk3vRayap8pabp7p4.png)
Mihai Vergu 4 weeks ago
@usersupport Thank you!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice