You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB won't recover.
583 5
davidbarscheski 6 years ago
Hey, all the work I have done on my PCB is gone. I can recover, but it does not save. It still shows the same. This is what my project should look like when I recover it from April 20th.![EasyEda2.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/IXNnwHJoJw2Q6jxew4s6DGiWjuRM8veUZZ1TRXRV.png) This is what is looks like when I initially open it, and try to save it after recovery. It does not save the recovery changes.![EasyEda1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/s8ZSN0Yn3kocBHLVupZvRrjuAtXJtgH0CS6ukq0o.png)
Comments
UserSupport 6 years ago
We are investigating this issue now. please wait a while.
UserSupport 6 years ago
We are investigating this issue now. please wait a while.
UserSupport 6 years ago
Hi After checking, because of the PCB appears two elliptic arcs as the yellow arrows. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9yJxGNPvRysUNQP8dEQ3g06BqSivDk9kJYaiMcgF.png) EasyEDA editor doesn't support this shape in PCB, then the PCB file will show fail when opening. can you tell us how to create or repeat this issue? at now, when you recover a histories, you have to delete them and save.
davidbarscheski 5 years ago
They were imported with a .dxf. I recovered from the correct date, deleted both ellipses, saved, and upon closing and reopening, the issue still remains.
davidbarscheski 5 years ago
It might be important to note that they were imported months ago, and have not caused me any issues prior.
UserSupport 5 years ago
@davidbarscheski Can you send us the dxf file? after testing , the editor doesn't import the elliptic arcs at now.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice