You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB Board outline
3372 2
Jleith 7 years ago
I tried to find other users info but I could find a easy explination How do I set the X/Y so I can get a true 100mm x 50mm board outline Only way I could se was to move the place holders to get staight lines. Is there a way to just enter the Board outline X & Y settings. Also not the outline on a new PCB doesn't start at 0x0 ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20160520/573e2280391af.png John
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
At present it is not possible to directly draw an outline by entering xy co-ordintes. What you can do is: * Set the board units to your preferred measurements (inch, mil, mm); * Set the active layer to `Board Outline`; * Draw a line anywhere; * Select the line; * Edit the Start-X, Start-Y, End-X, End-Y points in the right hand properties panel; ![enter image description here][1] * Repeat for the other lines in the outline It is more tricky if you have rounded corners or other non-rectilinear features but the basic idea is the same. There is now a new tool to set the board origin: ![enter image description here][2] It is easy to use but a bit tricky to set an exact point when the board is off by some obsure fractions or decimals and I am going to ask for it to have the option to be set by text entry. :) [1]: /editor/20160520/573e353bd25b9.png [2]: /editor/20160520/573e371e3fd6b.png
Jleith 7 years ago
As I was hoping for X / Y entries but I was not finding a easy way. I have been able to us the measuring tape to help me and it works. Thank you John
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice