You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB Photo Export / Save / Print
2048 3
dimitar.kunchev 6 years ago
**Feature Request** This is a minor thing and is probably is on your TODO list, but I would like to drop it just in case ;) As a user I would be very happy to be able to save / export PCB photos. This allows me to print them in 1:1 scale and examine (usually glue them to a cardboard or something and check the more unusual packages). Currently I have to export via the PCB editing (I tend to use the black & white option with PDF export), however that usually has massive ground planes that obstruct and are unappealing. Actually that is another / alternative feature request - in the PCB export menu add option to show the ground planes as outline, not filled, or skip them at all Cheers and keep up the good work! Love EasyEDA :)
Comments
Tutorials 6 years ago
Great idea, We will consider your suggestions.;)
dimitar.kunchev 6 years ago
P.S.: Actually I forgot to add something to the original request - it would be great if (at least when exporting) the silk screens and etc are cropped to the board's layout (like copper areas). I often have to place components that hang over the edge of the board and their package is displayed in full anyway. Makes the photo view and the exports look a bit silly. I know this is useful (usually you have to make sure everything is actually on the board) but on occasion it is OK and would be great to have the option to crop the preview (or export). Cheers
MikeDB 5 years ago
@Tutorials Was this ever implemented ?   Would be very useful for me too
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice