You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB and Spice pin ordering of new spice symbol resets to default sequence (1, 2, 3, 4 etc.)
1067 1
andyfierman 9 years ago
Last night I tried to create an 8 pin spice symbol with a **PCB** pin order of: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and a **Spice** pin order of: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 7, 5, 6 After saving to My Parts, I then placed the symbol into a schematic. Selecting the symbol and pressing the `I` hotkey, I then found that the Spice pin order of the placed symbol was: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 I then edited the symbol in the schematic to reset the pin order to: 1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 7, 5, 6. Saving, closing and reopening the schematic, selecting the part and then doing `I` again showed that the Spice pin order of the symbol had gone back to: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Closing and reopening the symbol in My Parts also showed that the Spice pin order of the symbol had gone back to: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 **Further experiments tonight show that both the PCB and the Spice pin orders reset themselves back to the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 default sequence.** I did not notice this before the release of V2.x because I made the spice pin order of all the logic devices the same as the PCB pin order. I found this in EasyEDA V2.4.1 using Chrome Version 41.0.2272.89 (64-bit) and Firefox 36.0.1 in Kubuntu 12.04 64bit. I haven't tried it on Win7.
Comments
dillon 9 years ago
Can't repeat it under win7. no kubuntu to test.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice