You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCB to Schematic
3359 2
afagard 7 years ago
**Feature Request** Brief title for your desired feature: PCB to Schematic How would you like the feature to work? In the same way that easyeda's software converts schematics to PCB's with ratlines showing what should be connected to what I think the software should be able to do the same, in reverse. Technically speaking I'm not sure how much work this would be, I would assume that the infrastructure is there to accomplish this. Why is this feature important to you? Often I find myself skipping the 'boring' part of creating a schematic because I have already laid-out a working prototype on a breadboard and can easily copy that over to a PCB. However, it is sometimes nice to be able to go back to a schematic when adding new components and running simulations .etc.
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
To create a schematic from a PCB takes just the same amount of effort as creating the schematic that can then be converted into a PCB. Both require that everything on the drawing is fully specified. Part number, package type, pin mappings and if doing simulation then spice model and spice pin number ordering. The problem is that there is no easy way to map a PCB layout back into a readable schematic so you spend ages moving stuff around in just the same way you do when going from schematic to PCB. It would be possible to do what you suggest but standard (and strongly recommended) practice is to start from schematic capture, through simulation if desired and then go to PCB. Because of that, I suspect that this is not high on the Team's ToDo list. BTW: I tried out 123D a few months ago that offers what you ask about. Layout a breadboard, (fail miserably to) simulate, layout a PCB and generate an appallingly badly laid out schematic that you then had to spend an hour or so untangling before it was useful. It may have improved since then.
andyfierman 7 years ago
A look at some of the recent posts in Tips and Skill might inform your thinking about workflow using an EDA tool. :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice