You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCBlib component with some extra's
822 3
mijnmodelbaan 6 years ago
Hi, ![new PCBlib component][1] [1]: /editor/20170718/596d247fce84a.png I changed an existing DIL component. I added some extra wires and pads so I don't have to do this several times on the PCBs I'm creating (and I won't forget it this way...). But somehow it doesn't work: the router doesn't want to connect them and if I try it manually and select one of the wires the whole component gets selected. Is what I want überhaupt possible and if yes: how to do this correct ? Willem.
Comments
andyfierman 6 years ago
Hmmmmm. One problem I can see is that you have put SM pads on the same side of the PCB as the 16 pin DIL package is to be mounted and so any parts fitted to the pads would be under the 16 pin DIL package. Another is that you have, for example, a pad that is pin 01 of the 16 pin DIL package, connected to a SM pad that is numbered 17. * You may find that the package works if you renumber the SM pads to be the sam as the pins to which they are connected. Can you create a public schematic to illustrate how this footprint is intended to be used? What symbol(s) would you use to create that schematic?
mijnmodelbaan 6 years ago
@andyfierman : Thanks for your reply. Tried your solution w/o result. Tried to give the pads and the connecting wire the same NET names, also not the solution, it got even worse: the Auto Router wouldn't route anymore. As a last resort I removed the wires, leaving only the pads with the changed numbers as in your solution and voila: it worked! This is the changed footprint. ![removed wiring][1] This is after the Auto Router did it's job (looks exactly as I planned). ![Auto Routed wires][2] [1]: /editor/20170718/596e0bae9fcd6.png [2]: /editor/20170718/596e0c3849067.png Thanks for your help! Willem.
alan.green 5 years ago
Thank you both for the tips. I made a footprint that includes a few components and spent a whole hour trying different things, before I searched the forums.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice