You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
PCBs are all blank
485 5
kdavies4 4 years ago
Since I upgraded to V6.1.45, all of my PCBs are blank. Please help! Edit: I found some old PCBs that do still load correctly. The blank ones load with an asterisk in the tab, indicating that something may have been modified during loading (although I did nothing).
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi can you refresh the editor? and open the PCB again?
kdavies4 4 years ago
Sure, I tried that (refresh button in Chrome as well as Ctrl + F5). The issue is still there.
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi Make sure this issue not impact your design, I was downgrade the editor to v6.1.41, please help to download your project ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/XUmSGjmPRk1syPpAF96KZu4rczD3rn7pSJVjTXyE.png) and send to us [support@easyeda.com](mailto:support@easyeda.com), we will figure it out, I test my PCBs, they are working well. we need your file for invetigating. thank you
kdavies4 4 years ago
Ok, I just sent it.
kdavies4 4 years ago
I successfully reloaded my projects on my work computer, which is still at V6.1.41. I will not upgrade EasyEDA on that computer until the issue is fixed. For others who might have this problem, you may also want to be careful not to save the project if your PCBs come up blank.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice