You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Pad hole for screw
2428 3
Manolocs 2 years ago
Hello, I just set 4 pad holes for support and fix the PCB, but when I run the DRC it show all 4 errors as Clearances, is there a way to check where is the clearance measures for this pads? I already printed and there as a lot of spaces for the holes. The copper area is the GND.
Comments
andyfierman 2 years ago
Screenshots? Link to a public project?
andyfierman 2 years ago
The easiest way to deal with mounting holes is to either create your own or just chose one of the library symbols for mounting holes which have Footprints associated with them, place them in the schematic and then do Update PCB... Some of the symbols have a pin to connect a net such as ground to. If this is to be left unconnected, put a Not Connected green X symbol on it to avoid it giving an unconnected DRC error. An example is: HOLE\_D3M5\_D7M0\_PAD\_PTH which is an M3 clearance hole (3.5mm) with a 7mm diameter pad for clearance with all the slop in the screw and an M3 washer. This has a single pin. You may wish to edit the Footprint if necessary to suit screw and washer clearances or edit the symbol to remove the pin. After making changes to the PCB do SHIFT-B to rebuild any copper areas then run the DRC.
Manolocs 2 years ago
@andyfierman Thanks Andy :)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice