You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Pads rotation change after generate gerber
457 6
darkspede 5 years ago
In my editor, the pads are at 60 degree of rotation, but after gerber generate, the pads rotation changed back I have the same design for top layer, and there was no error after gerber generated. just the bottom layer ![1.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/RMz0aCxriH4SnGMgOssNa7loXeUlhTmf5izX2Dyy.png)
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
@darkspede, Please change the category of this post to Bug Report. Thanks.
andyfierman 5 years ago
I can confirm the rotation of the bottom layer pads. Also, there's something else wrong in your gerber generation. If you open your gerbers in gerbv you'll see that the PCB is right down in the lower left with what looks like lots of empty space towards the upper right. This is because there's a little rectangle appeared at XY 82400, 83700 in the Read Only Mechanical layer. Turn off all the other layers then zoom to fit. This does not appear in your EasyEDA PCB file.
darkspede 5 years ago
@andyfierman I dont see this rectangle in my easyeda editor, but i do see it in my gerbv, how do i fix it?
darkspede 5 years ago
@andyfierman and able the bottom layer, is this a bug or there is something i can do to fix it?
darkspede 5 years ago
@andyfierman Also i deleted my pcb and convert to a new one, genenrate the gerber files again and this Mechanical Layer read only file is no longer in the .zip package
darkspede 5 years ago
After I rebuild the pcb from new file ,the pads seems to be fine in gerber file, I will submit to JLCPCB for fabrication, see if they can notice any error
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice