You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Pads changing size on their own
777 5
aounmc 7 years ago
Hello Dillon, I have had you fabricate version 2.0 of my PCB once ($200) and version 2.1 of my PCB twice ($200 and $206). The fab of version 2.0 was perfect. The first fab of version 2.1 was perfect. In the second fab of version 2.1 my oval shaped pads were delivered to me much lager than they should have been. When I edit the project, it has the pads at the correct size. However in the preview and apparently in the gerbers that the PCB was fabricated from, the oval pads are bigger than they are supposed to be. I have included pictures showing you what I am talking about. The preview of the project and the "edit" of the project are the exact same project however, the pads are the correct size in the "edit" but wrong in the preview and gerbers (and the latest fabricated boards). I went back and checked my old version 2.0 PCB and it has the same strange behavior going on (it's pads in the preview are too large but correct in the "edit"). Because these pads erroneously got bigger on their own, AFTER the routing occurred, they overlap with traces and![enter image description here][1] the latest boards I received are all junk and I have wasted $206. Please explain to me what is going on. Thanks, Mike ![Correct size][2] ![Incorrect size][3] [2]: /editor/20170101/58687b231784a.png [3]: /editor/20170101/58687b3133d0e.png
Comments
andyfierman 7 years ago
Hi Aounmc, I have tried but cannot reproduce this problem on a simple PCB layout and because your project is private we cannot investigate your specific instance. Can you share your project privately with Support? https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/share.htm#Sharing Thanks.
aounmc 7 years ago
I have never shared a project. I can see how to make it public but I don't want to do this. It seems from the video and text that I should use the Access Control feature but this requires an email address to add user. What email address should I use? Thanks, Mike
aounmc 7 years ago
I just figured out that the support email address is support@easyeda.com. I shared the two projects I refered to above with that email address. Please let me know as soon as you figure out what is going on as I am currently out of boards. Thanks, Mike
aounmc 7 years ago
I just realized that it is happening on a third project that I am not finished with yet as well. This is the project called "Shuffleboard". I just shared it with support@easyeda.com as well. In this case the oval shaped pads on the 7 segment numbers are not doing it, but the oval shaped pads on P1 in the lower right corner of the board are. Thanks, Mike
support 7 years ago
@Aounmc , you have shared 3 projects with me, I don't know which is you want to share. Can you remove others? I try to save your 3 PCBs and download the gerber files, all OK? Can you send an email to me with your real PCB? support@easyeda.com
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice