You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Parts available in the JLCPCB parts search website, listing several thousand available not showing up in easyeda.
327 3
Phoenixxl 1 year ago
When searching for a specific part I can find it in the online parts lib on the JLCPCB  site. The search option there is easier for me to use. However when I look for the part I found on there , listed as available, it doesn't find it in the Easyeda environment. What do i do in this situation? Wait? Use a part with the same footprint and add a comment to my order (not that i know of such a part)? I'm at a loss. It's a part that's been manufactured for 4 years at least. Here are some pictures; Thnx for any reply.![piconeee.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/XxKUfDG7soI4FpQuCGUxGj9l6FcWLAZSRXg069NG.png)![pictwoeee.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/HJToc3STgtYFOo0gQ0kp2YNKx8bD50iw3NFqlgNi.png)![picthreee.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Yze2CQLe7tCAa7aq6UHjdtS7DhdC4IooZ8nAwiCs.png)
Comments
andyfierman 1 year ago
This is telling you that there is no symbol/footprint/3D model for this part available in EasyEDA  yet. The fastest way to solve this is to create your own symbol, footprint and 3D model for this part in the respective EasyEDA editors. These processes should be described in the Tutorials.
Phoenixxl 1 year ago
Thank you. My worries are that my fiddling will result in the part not being placed correctly. I will try.
Phoenixxl 1 year ago
If I do that , will jlcpcb be able to use the part in the pick & place machine? It is listed in their available components.. The whole thing worries me.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice