You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Pathing doesn't recognize connection
575 2
jcfor3ver 4 years ago
Hi everyone, I am trying to connect the following track. But the tracks don't recognize the connection to each other. The track is named RST, and when I put a via and connect a top layer track to it, it doesn't recognize the connection (ie making them the same path). And it leaves a line showing that I haven't 'connected' it. Thanks for the help ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/5FAG1axTTXVwpaN7Ja3oGMJVuTpakfevqU0kgzYs.png)
Comments
andyfierman 4 years ago
Check that you are inserting the vias correctly so that they are inheriting the net names from the track which they are to be part of. See the Tutorial about how to do this.
andyfierman 4 years ago
How to avoid the problem that you have placed a via by hand and then not assigned the netname to it. You do not need to place vias by hand. Here's the correct way to insert vias: 1. Start the trace on your desired layer; 2. Left click once to end the track on that layer; 3. Press the letter or number key for the layer you want to swap the trace routing to (for example, if you started routing on the Bottom layer, when you press the **T** key routing will swap to the Top layer); 4. A via will appear; 5. Do not click anything: just continue routing on the new layer and end routing in the normal way adding more vias in the same way if required.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice