You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Persistent unselectable/undeletable Pads
767 3
NuttyProfessor47 5 years ago
I've been working on and Arduino shield for some time but was not happy with my layout. Rationalising an associate board created an opportunity to enlarge the shield board outline and move some non Arduino connectors. I therefore took the opportunity to rework the rest of the layout Unrouting All, and moving a set of related components off the board outline in preparation for re-arranging them. However, although the components and their pads all seemed to move alright, duplicate pads remained on the board in their original positions disconnect from any ratlines fortunately, and I am unable to select, move or delete them. ![Persistent_Pads](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/TBqlc46ICp5DkXmCmcVjGA2r9AeFBszkN9ZiBqna.png) They light up when the multi layer layer tool is selected along with all those connected to the components. ![Persistent_Pads_2](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/fo2rwWu94L0EtvuHQfBR0AQOdXvW0S1IGerInbsc.png) Please would you ensure that when components are moved after an Unroute, that they take all of their pads with them and advise what I should do?
Comments
andyfierman 5 years ago
Does the same thing happen if you use Chrome?
@andyfierman No idea, I don't use Chrome. Or Internet Explorer or Edge for that matter.
@andyfierman Windows requested a shut down to update, which I did before dinner. Now I've restarted it and logged in from scratch the persistent pads are gone, and moving another group of components did not produce any. Don't you just love it when a problem fixes its self and you've no idea how or why it happened in the first place? It leaves me questioning the reliability of the application. Still, onward and upward. If it recurrs you'll be the first to know.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice