You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Personal components don't show up
720 6
Penoff 6 years ago
**BUG** After creating my own component from existing one and saving it, I can not see it in My Components section under any tag (including Favorites). If I type its name in Search, I can find it in My Parts, but only that way. Not by browsing through My Components section. I tried different browsers with the exact same result. This is the component in question, found through search in My Components ![enter image description here][1] This is the full browse view of My Components ![enter image description here][2] I also have component and tags listed in My Components that are not mine, but only used in my projects with no modification whatsoever. That is also something that wasn't happening before. [1]: /editor/20170516/591aa49acbf5b.jpg [2]: /editor/20170516/591aa4d07be02.jpg
Comments
dillon 6 years ago
Hi, will digg it, but some users can't find the problem
Penoff 6 years ago
I already replaced that particular part. Now it is OK after I made it from scratch. I just created a footprint for another part (relay) and it appears in Untagged. When I try to add tag to it (More=>Modify) I get this message: ![enter image description here][1] [1]: /editor/20170516/591b035ccf701.jpg
dillon 6 years ago
Hi The part exist bug we have found it. you can create the same name schematic lib and package, but can't modify the tag.
Penoff 6 years ago
I create the package with some name like EA2-5NU in my case. Then I find it in my parts list and try to add a tag like Other_ThroughHole. Then I get this message. I was able to add a tag only when I changed the name (added underscore at the end). I wasn't able to use the same name as the schematic symbol anymore. This issue wasn't preset some time ago. I just created another footprint and wasn't able to add tag. If I rename it and add tag, I can't return the old name anymore even if there is no other component with the same name in the entire EasyEDA database (footprint or schematic symbol). It still tells me that it has been found even though it is not.
dillon 6 years ago
@Penoff This is our server don't know you want to create a tag, this issue will be fixed soo, at present, you can use a EA2-5NU_ like you told
Penoff 6 years ago
OK. Thanks!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice