You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Pick and Place Improvements
939 2
lynxlabeling 5 years ago
While pick & place may not be a high priority, I have found some deficiencies that could improve this area considerably. 1.  Many of the built-in packages/footprints do not comply with IPC-7351 either level A or B. This standard states that footprints origin should be in the center and pin one should be on the left. Many of the standard packages are centered on pin 1. Also, the standard specifies which should be pin 1 for polarized devices. The standard packages often get this wrong as well. It would be nice to have these packages fixed to comply with the standard. 2\. It is important to make sure all the components in the PCB use standard compliant packages\. To this end\, a feature that shows the PCB with the package centroid and direction overlayed on the PCB would be very useful\. You could implement this in a similar fashion to the 'photo view'\, except it shows the pick and place overlay as well\. I have implemented this feature with python scripts outputting a png file\, but it is extra work and issues with the png output from EasyEDA result in a less than optimal outcome\. Please consider adding the feature described in item #2 if nothing else.
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Hi At now, the new EasyEDA official packages were created from the datasheet, the Polarity will match the datasheet, and origin will setting at the center. The No.2, I am not clearly, Any images?
lynxlabeling 5 years ago
@UserSupport. Below is a screen shot of some parts in a layout with the centroid indicated by the green disk, and the direction by a yellow arrow. The resolution is very poor due to the limitations of .png export being only 100 px/inch. Add this information as on overlay in a photo view type tab is what I have in mind. ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/4ViOBXu0xvk1tKQiKsd1tom3QstzcVomtm6JcOX1.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice