You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Please Build Coper area error
1986 5
simon_fischer 8 years ago
Hi all I have 4 flooded layers in my design. While working one dissapeared while I was trying to move it with arrow keys. I therefore created a new coper area. Now when I try to create the Output Files I get the error that I have to rebuild the copper areas. Rebuilding all copper areas did not help. Shift-B did not help either. The error is persistent also on different Browsers or the Google App. Please advise Kind regards Simon Fischer
Comments
I Found a work arround. When exporting the Data as easyeda source the different copper areas were in the textfile. So I deleted them all and created new ones. Nevertheless a strange behaviour. Regards Simon
andyfierman 8 years ago
I suspect that the missing copper areas have somehow been forced outside the boundary of the PCB canvas. You can't see them then even if you do 'Fit to window' but they still exist in the EasyEDA Source file so they cause trouble. If you can remember the names of the floods you may be able to locate and delete them simply by doing: **CTRL+F** then **DEL** Another possibility is to zoom out then do CTRL+A to select all and then move the whole selected area around using the arrow keys. If the areas are off the canvas, you can move them back into view and delete them. Similarly, if you make the page size huge they may then fall within the new page boundaries so you can see and delete them. You can delete them directly from the EasyEDA Source file but they may be hard to find in the raw file.. In any event, the behaviour you described sounds like a bug so..... 1. Could you file a bug report; 2. Can you make an example demonstrating this problem public or can you share it with support_@_easyeda.com (remove the underscores)? For more on how to make files public or share files privately please see: https://easyeda.com/Doc/Tutorial/share.htm#Sharing Thanks.
Hi Andy I did not manage to select any net or flood with CTRL-F. I tried to reproduce the error in a clean Project but was not successfull. And in my Current design problem does not exist anymore. The described work-arround worked well. I copied all the text to notepadd++ there it was easy to find all Solid areas. I will Issue a bug report when I face the same Problem again. Thank you for your Help and kind Regards Simon
Gicutzu 6 years ago
Hello, I had this error and the fix from Simon worked just fine. I tried to Copy and Paste ( with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V) the copperarea and I think that this inserted the invalid record in the json. This is how the invalid object looks like: "COPPERAREA~2~2~GND~8209 6213 8081 6214 8081 6119 8210 6119~1~solid~gge809~spoke~none~[]", "COPPERAREA~2~1~GND~8384 6194 8256 6195 8256 6100 8385 6100~1~solid~gge808~spoke~none~[]", I exported, edit and imported with Easydata Source, but I don't know if the Schematic will be coupled with the imported PCB. What parameter should I search with Ctrl+F to remove the invalid copper area from the original PCB?
andyfierman 6 years ago
`What parameter should I search with Ctrl+F to remove the invalid copper area from the original PCB?` I'm not sure I understand your question. Using **CTRL+F** to find elements of a PCB is only useful in the EasyEDA Source file. Other than reference designators (a.k.a. Prefixes), you cannot locate things that way in the PCB file in the Editor window.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice