You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Problem with placing OP amp
797 12
tubes3000 10 months ago
Since the update the placing of double or quad opamps does not work as before. The program does not set the right designators so instead of U2.1 and U2.2 it sets U2.1 and U3.1 which leads to the placing of two footprits on the PCB. I tried my own library parts that worked before and direct parts from LCSC library, both the same issue. HELP PLEASE!
Comments
andyfierman 10 months ago
Please post some screenshots to illustrate this behaviour using parts from the EasyEDA library as well as your own symbols. Please also then change the Category of this topic to Bug Report.
tubes3000 10 months ago
@andyfierman  Changed the topic and here is a picture. ![bug.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/oaR2hLf2Dv5yTa3WkbYO1ypXhieQqlh9wV0KZswH.png)
@tubes3000, Works OK for me in Linux with the web based version using Chromium and in the Desktop Client: ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/9l51RI3i2Tb9jKL4aSstSidcCvsNezcd4expaHbf.png) ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/nUbPgVdop187tbv81V9mAAqZfIOx95BLwLLencCa.png)
tubes3000 10 months ago
Hm strange. Is there a setting somewhere for subparts? Otherwise i try a fresh install.
Hmmmm. Are you selecting the parts and sub-parts from the SHIFT+F Library Search like this? ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/7cSTt4WtIPJOXCbP1SgORCjOL0Fw3jbKLgQHn0ye.png)
tubes3000 10 months ago
No, just the regular library. I have to of course search for the part when using LCSC.
tubes3000 10 months ago
Just did a fresh install of the desktop client, the problem remains. It also affects older parts that i created and worked before. I look if i have a previous setup version somewhere and check if it is indeed an update problem.
@tubes3000, Not sure I  understand what you mean. My screenshots are all of symbols placed from the SHIFT+F Library Search. I  would think of this as the "regular" library. If you're not getting them from the SHIFT+F Library Search, where are you finding and placing them from?
tubes3000 10 months ago
I have buttons on the left screen. Project/Common Library/Library etc. See the attached picture. I have never used SHIFT+F before. I have Version 6.5.15 on my Laptop and there it works like it used to be. ![Library.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/2VLTiVsYo1XK8IDv1j7RHLZx8brrKahijS9YmTvJ.png)
tubes3000 10 months ago
Ah yup it's the same of course. I pressed Ctrl+F and wondered that it is a different window. Anyway the problem remains.
tubes3000 10 months ago
So i just downloaded 6.5.32 and it works again as intended. Luckily the version was still on the servers. I don't know where the bug is but to me it seems like a version problem. Thanks for the help Andy. For know i stay with 6.5.32.
Shift+F opens the same Library window as the Library button in the left panel.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice