You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Problem with Autorouter
2127 10
bhboyle 7 years ago
Hi there. I have been using EASYEDA for a week or so now and LOVE IT! thanks so much for all your work! today however I try to run the autorouter and I get "Server is busy. Try again later." I am assuming that since it has been all day that there is a problem. Thanks again all!
Comments
patlunb 7 years ago
Same here. Waiting for the problem to be fixed
coives 7 years ago
And the problem persists today. Now I don't even get an error, it just stays there at 0%
andyfierman 7 years ago
The Autorouter has been very heavily used in the last few days. If you are seeing 0% then it is attempting to route your board but if the AR is still in high demand then the routing time will be slow.
dillon 7 years ago
@Coives The auto router service is used by too many users. Maybe it is time to add more servers
gerdmuller.de 7 years ago
Hi, I know it's a free tool, but I want to place an order. And to use the auto router at the moment is simply a pain. When can we expect any improvements in the avfailability? Thanks.
gerdmuller.de 7 years ago
meant availability...
support 7 years ago
@Gerdmuller.De We are thinking about to find a new way to make the autorouter better, at present, if there are 3 users to use the autorouter, then will be busy, some time, the auto server can't come back again, need human to do some thing. auto router is a time cost job to develop, I am sure it is on our TODO list
Ed_savill 5 years ago
Hi @support, Is this still in development? As I am even experiencing slow local Auto Router. Thanks, Ed
3CM 3 years ago
Hi, the auto router is always fail , or very slow.... may i know what happend ?pls
andyfierman 3 years ago
@wejust3cm, Please refer to the section in the Tutorial on Routing and the autorouter.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice