You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Problem with 'Copper Area' tool
1434 1
xebit 7 years ago
**BUG** Concise problem statement: I found a problem with the Copper Area tool. The fact is that the clearance in the corners of the envelope polygon is always less than that setted, by 0.01-0.02 mm. (See Screenshots). And this is a big problem, because the technological process may not be possible to make a board with a clearance less than certain (if I set a minimum technological gap in the 'copper area'). And I need to remake the board and output new gerber files. ![enter image description here][1] ![enter image description here][2] Steps to reproduce bug: 1. Using 'copper Area'. 2. Measure the clearance in corners. 3. Profit. :) Expected results: I think that the problem is the insufficient quantization of the curve during the rendering. You can try to increase the radius in the corners to +0.02mm, this is a quick fix for implementation. By the way, it would be nice to make the option for several filling styles for 'Copper Area'. For example: solid, square grid angle 45 (XXXX), square grid angle 90 (++++). (Angle 45 is very necessary.) Browser: Chrome This, of course, can be avoided, if remember and keep in mind all the bugs and features of easyeda, but sometimes you can forget something and, as result, lose time. I found a lot of mistakes, in particular, in scripts. In the future I will write more. [1]: /editor/20170531/592e16ac7899c.png [2]: /editor/20170531/592e16c4c63ac.png
Comments
dillon 7 years ago
@Xebit Thanks for your time, we will keep this in mind. We need your help to make EasyEDA better.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice