You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Project Directory Structure
348 1
jthompson8 2 years ago
you need to completely re design the Project Directory Structure, it is a complete shambles. stop randomly changing taps if you press refresh tree, it always switches to "Open Tabs" when you press refresh even if you press refresh from "All Projects" even better remove the stupid open Projects tab all together and just have a list of projects in a tree that is consistent and stop messing around. stop automatically re ordering the dam tree on refresh moving things into different orders that it was when you clicked it, if i wanted to refresh the tree i would hit the refresh button, if i rename something just do as i ask and rename the dame node without refreshing re-ordering and changing the dam tab out of view leaving you without a clue what just happen. and well were at unless you can make the crappy version history work properly just remove it since its a waist of time not being able to open multiple versions at the same time to see what has actually changed. the structure is a multi layer tree, multi layer as in more than one layer, that dose not mean stop at 2 layers you no. what is wrong with nesting the versions under the root like any other application with a tree structure would do. and then nest the 2 (only 2 files a project can have since your don't property support multi schematic/PCB) rather than opening a completely different web page with a load of trash nobody can find the buttons on anyway to then only have to return to press refresh, you just did the job in the same tree there would be no need to refresh would there. and if your going to bother re ordering things when you press re fresh, at least re order then dam list to a standard on some sort like A-Z please tell me how "JDnD-PCB0099A-R1" can possibly come after "JDnD-PCB0099A-R2" nobody has any hope of finding there work since you cannot program an all of 2 layer tree in A-Z correctly never mind accounting for numbers like any other program would ![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/gPxB4c8aiARazLx94zvUrzcoGmNPT9oXtmC7J8Hq.png) the only reason the program is favored over other PCB applications is due to its extensive parts catalog and easy PCB ordering, there is very little actually easy about using EasyEDA to actually build a circuit. im sorry for being pedantic but the entire structure of what could be a good application is a joke with so many little thinks that fail to function
Comments
UserSupport 2 years ago
![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/OTjeTWfO0wNmwX1r2xKs6QSjIwt6pZQi9LsmrTrn.png)
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice