You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Project reverted to an older version without my action
3511 2
jan019 8 months ago
Hi, Yesterday I had to do some minor changes on my PCB due to changed components. After each change, I create a backup of my project, which is tied to the specific HW revision. I did the changes to the PCB, created a backup and was finished for the day. Today I opened EasyEDA Pro and the changes I made are not in the PCB, however the backup does exist - when I open the backup, it contains all the changes I did. But to open the backup, I have to create a a new project or save it to an existing one, which however does not contain the previous history. I need the history and so this is not a viable option. Can I somehow apply the changes from a backup to the current "head" of the project or is this not a possibility and must I manually do the changes again?
Comments
haidy_easyeda 8 months ago
<font _mstmutation="1" _msttexthash="870901720" _msthash="376">您好,请问您是否仅将文档保存在备份中?是否启用了自动保存?如果在未启用自动保存的情况下关闭编辑器,则不会保存编辑器中的项目内存。</font>![image.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/Nm6MG2oeZBgUeakwsZqcwcBhcXNMdSd7qts8mAu0.png)
haidy_easyeda 8 months ago
Hello, may I ask if you have saved the document in the backup only? Is autosave enabled? If you close the editor without autosaving enabled, the project memory in the editor will not be saved.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice