You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Project folders or subprojects
1132 7
javaguru 6 years ago
Hi Dillon, I have many schematics and board designs for a single project. My projects list is very messy because I cannot organize them. I would like to be able to place projects together in a folder, then be able to open or close the folder like I can open and close a project. This would make EasyEDA much more usable for me. Thanks
Comments
support 6 years ago
At present, we don't have a plane to support subprojects. But you can create tags for them
javaguru 6 years ago
Ok, thank you for your response. Please consider adding this feature. Just an "Add folder" option in the GUI would be good enough.
andyfierman 6 years ago
I would like to be able to Search and Filter by Tags. Instead of sub-folders, I think we should add another section in the left hand panel (maybe just under Projects) called `Tags`. Then people can search for things by tags. Then projects and files can be given more than one tag, like emails in Gmail. I find that much more intuitive and flexible than having lots of folders and sub-folders. I would also like to see this in the components search. At the moment, tags help group components in the the search listings but they do not really help in finding individual parts.
javaguru 6 years ago
@andyfierman Tags are fine and I think searching by tags actually already works but I don't think they're a good substitute for the very simple grouping of multi-schematic projects together. Tags are overkill and too abstract for that purpose. That said, I think a tag-list GUI is another good (but separate) feature to have.
mijnmodelbaan 6 years ago
Hi, I like both ideas as I'd like to organise the schematics of a project in separate sub-folders (with the respective PCBs), but it would also be nice to be able to cross-tag so I can easily find a schematic already done in another project w/o the need of making a copy (just a reference).
support 6 years ago
@mijnmodelbaan We have added this to TODO list, but need a long time to make this done.
mijnmodelbaan 6 years ago
@support Thanks!
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice