You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Provide a Way to Enlarge Desktop App Elements
778 6
lynxlabeling 5 years ago
I have tried to run the desktop version of EasyEDA on an Ubuntu/Linux desktop. All of the screen elements are quite small - icons along left page, toolbar on top, project listing pane on left, all other toolbars and panes. If this was a browser window, I could use Ctrl++ to zoom, but in the standalone app this keystroke doesn't work. The element sizes in the browser app are quite adequate. Can you either - make the screen elements in the desktop app to be the same as the browser app, or two provide some means of enlarging all the screen elements such as can be done in the browser?
Comments
UserSupport 5 years ago
Yes, it is in the todo list.
lynxlabeling 5 years ago
Thanks. That's great. If you could make it a high priority I would appreciate it. Currently, the desktop app is unusable due to my inability to read the small text sizes.
lynxlabeling 3 years ago
I just tried using the latest desktop app, and there is still no way to change the element size. Can you please up this priority in the ToDo List?
mrtom528 3 years ago
Try right clicking an empty space in the toolbar area. You should see an option for Zoom. ![Untitled-1.jpg](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/8DROzidpvdXpyzlcFKGZ3KNrAw70avTeEfMsGH3q.jpeg) Regards.
lynxlabeling 3 years ago
@mrtom528 That's exactly what I needed - it works perfectly. Thanks!
mrtom528 3 years ago
@lynxlabeling No worries. As a side note, the size of the symbols in the EELib, (Left hand column), can be changed by just dragging the column wider....no need to use zoom, although they are affected by it when zoom is used. Resetting the zoom can change their size as it effectively resets the column width. Regards.
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,建议访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice