You need to use EasyEDA editor to create some projects before publishing
Ratline Count
765 5
electronut42 4 years ago
Is there a count of unrouted nets somewhere?  A count of the # of Ratlines? I have searched all over the forum and tutorial and found nothing about this.  One place there is a question "My PCB is complex, how do I know it is all routed" and answer is "See PCB DRC" but I can't find anything there about this. If not, this would be very valuable on estimating work time, and determining when you are finished.  Eagle and others have this. Thanks. -Dan
Comments
UserSupport 4 years ago
Hi You can check them at: ![图片.png](//image.easyeda.com/pullimage/3MG58xqFL9dx412YMN8p0dpsSGId1ivQSvr91lA1.png)
electronut42 4 years ago
@UserSupport   OK, I think you mean the count by the Nets, (8/8) above, but I see now.  And you have to refresh to get the latest count. Strange place for it, but glad it is somewhere. Thanks.
electronut42 4 years ago
@electronut42   This doesn't seem to work right.  I had a power bus +5V un-selected in the list.  The count was 111/159.  Then I enabled +5V and refreshed the Nets.  The count did not change.  So maybe it includes all nets, even unselected. But then I connected one of the nets in +5V, and refresh nets, the count did not change.  I then added a route on another net, and the count DID change.  For some reason, it won't count the +5V nets routed. -Dan
UserSupport 4 years ago
That means (finish nets/all nets), not the un-selected number.
electronut42 4 years ago
So, it is NETS unfinished, not RATLINES?  On +5V, it is one net, but maybe 17 ratlines.  I wish there was a count of ratlines, as that is the effort remaining.  But not a high priority. Thanks. -Dan
Login or Register to add a comment
goToTop
你现在访问的是EasyEDA海外版,使用建立访问速度更快的国内版 https://lceda.cn(需要重新注册)
如果需要转移工程请在个人中心 - 工程 - 工程高级设置 - 下载工程,下载后在https://lceda.cn/editor 打开保存即可。
有问题联系QQ 3001956291 不再提醒
svg-battery svg-battery-wifi svg-books svg-more svg-paste svg-pencil svg-plant svg-ruler svg-share svg-user svg-logo-cn svg-double-arrow -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus- -mockplus-@1x -mockplus-

Cookie Notice

Our website uses essential cookies to help us ensure that it is working as expected, and uses optional analytics cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To find out more, read our Cookie Notice